Strap on your fighting gloves and prepare for a knockout fight. Before entering the ring, make sure you’re dressed in your best Gear. Playtech’s Eliminators are loaded with action that keeps the blood pumping. It takes place in a realm of Mixed Martial Arts, where the basic rule is that you must defeat and knock out your rival.
The Eliminators Slot from Playtech is where you get the chance to knock out other competitors in this 5-reel slot to achieve unlimited wins with just one spin.
Read on to find out more in this online slot review.
About Eliminators Online Slot
Collapsing the reels and eliminating symbols can result in a high-paying combination. You will be eligible for a special bonus if you’re skilled enough to eliminate all five opponents. This review discusses the game’s symbols, bonus features, RTP, and more.
How to play Eliminators Slot Online
Playing online slots like Eliminators doesn’t carry too much complexity. You only have to follow some steps to initiate gameplay, and you’re good to go.
Follow the guide below to continue:
- Players must first log in to their favourite casino site to get started.
- If you aren’t currently a member, you may need to sign up.
- After that, choose Eliminators from the wide variety of games on offer.
- After that, you must select your betting range and coin size, and the + and – adjusters can increase or decrease the ranges.
- To begin your first spin, click the SPIN tab.
This slot game has various features that can help you have a better time while playing. Gamers can access the following interactive aspects for free:
- Demo Play: Gamers can use this option to access a game without needing to pay real money. Players use demo modes to get an idea of the game they’d like to try before investing real money.
- AutoPlay: If you’re playing slots online, you may choose to multitask or watch the reels spin rather than actively participate. Autoplay is one of the most widely used slot functions.
To start the procedure, click the autoplay button and tap it again to disable it. However, there are a few more options for online slot play. You can configure the autoplay slot mode to play for a specific number of games ranging from 10 to as many as 100.
Players can also modify the game to end if they lose a significant amount of money or if they win a large sum of money. Bonus rounds can also bring the autoplay feature to a halt.
There are eight significant symbols infused in the game’s paytable. They include the Kung Fu Master, WWE Wrestler, MMA Fighter, Karate Fighter, Lady Fighter, Green Gloves, Red Gloves, and Blue Gloves. The game also has a Wild and a Scatter symbol, where the Wild can be used to replace the low-paying and high-paying symbols.
The ferocious fighters represent the high-paying symbols in the game. Eliminators’ top-paying symbol is Master Chan, who pays up to 2500 coins if you land at least 5 on the reels. The set of gloves is the low-paying symbols that pay 50 to 100 coins if you land 5 on the reels.
The paytable below contains essential information about the symbols in the online slot:
- Blue Gloves: Pays 3, 10, and 50 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Green Gloves: Pays 4, 15, and 75 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Red Gloves: Pays 5, 20, and 100 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Karate Fighter: Pays 10, 25, and 200 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Lady Fighter: Pays 12, 50, and 500 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- WWE Wrestler: Pays 15, 75, and 750 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- MME Fighter: Pays 20, 100, and 1,000 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Kung Fu Master: Pays 25, 200, and 2,500 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
It’s good to watch for additional features when playing Eliminator online slot. While bonus rounds are triggered at random, it is helpful to note that they serve to increase a player’s chances of winning.
Below are bonus features infused in the game:
Wild: The Wild symbol, except for the Scatter, can be used to earn more winning combos in a single spin.
Free Spins: The Free Spins bonus will be triggered if you can land three or more Scatters on the reels. Players have access to two different types of Free Spins, and they include:
The Collapsing Win multiplier is used in the Red Games. The multiplicity will rise with each collapse and increase the chance to earn up to a 10x multiplier.
- 3 Scatter will award 12 Free Spins.
- 4 Scatter will award 25 Free Spins.
- 5 Scatter will award 50 Free Spins.
This variant has a better chance of activating winners.
- 3 Scatter will award 10 Free Spins.
- 4 Scatter will award 21 Free Spins.
- 5 Scatter will award 40 Free Spins.
Collapsing Reels: Players who manage to land a winning combo will have exploding reels, leaving the positions of these symbols empty. The symbols will crumble, and new symbols will fall from above, increasing your chances of winning. If you get another win, the reels will collapse again, and it will continue until there are no more winning symbols on the reels.
Elimination Feature: If you hit a winning combo with a fighter symbol, the Collapse function will be triggered, which removes the fighter from the reel. Your chances of winning improve when the eliminated warriors stop displaying on the screen.
The eliminated combatants will reappear when the next spin begins. The Champion Bonus will be triggered if you can eliminate all five fighters in a single spin. As a result, you’ll receive a massive payment.
Eliminators Slot Game Software
Playtech Group’s online slot machines have resulted in many impressive wins for online gamers. The company is a 22-year-old internet software company that has won multiple awards for its leadership in the iGaming industry.
Games from the iGaming group can be played on various devices, including desktop computers, laptops, smartphones and tablet devices. Playtech games work on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, and Linux.
Below are some games provided by Playtech that you can try your luck on:
- Age of the Gods: Fate Sister
- Fishin Bonanza
- Dragons Hall Thundershots
- Age Of The Gods: Maze Keeper
- The Queen’s Curse: Empire Treasures
- Epic Ape 2
What Symbols Triggers Eliminators Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The game offers two Free Spins features that can be triggered when a player lands at least 3 “Belt Scatter” symbols anywhere on the reels. Once activated, a section that requires you to select a feature will be displayed. The Free Spins features include the Red Games feature and the Blue Games feature.
Payline and Stakes
You can start your stake on this Playtech slot machine from as low as £0.20 each spin and go up to £100 per spin on 20 paylines. This game also has a massive jackpot of up to 25,000 times your total bet.
What is Eliminators Online Slots RTP?
The Eliminator Slot offers a Return-To-Player rate of 95.72%, which is a bit above average. With the game’s volatility, players can see how frequently they can win cash rewards from this online video game.
Playtech’s Eliminator Slot is a high variance slot game suggesting big wins but less frequently. Many big rollers may benefit significantly from this level.
Playtech has crammed a lot of features into this 2018 game. There are various intriguing aspects in the game that will keep you amused for hours. You may multiply your wins by using the Collapsing Reels tool, and the Eliminators feature can help you win even more if you can knock out all of the fighters. Overall, this is an impressively managed slot machine!