Immerse yourself in the serene paradise constructed for you in the enchanted woodlands of Druids’ Dream. The enchanted forest’s ancient roots run deep, and those favoured will be rewarded with a plethora of mystical wealth.
Druids’ Dream is located in a tranquil woodland teeming with wild animals, mystical artifacts, and intricately crafted Celtic runes. The game flawlessly brings the druids’ woodland to life as you spin your way through the game’s many features, complete with calming ambient music and lovely animations.
To know everything you need to know about the Druids’ Dream video slot, from its current bonus games to its game symbols, as well as its special features, keep reading this review.
About Druids’ Dream Slot Game
In this magical forest, the cracked stone-styled 5-reel, 4-row grid rests in front of a large, luminous tree that floats gently in the breeze. The environment is infused with a deep woodsy vibe, which is topped off with a soothing song. With wagers ranging from 20p/c to £/€400 each spin, aspiring druids with various bankroll requirements will be well serviced. Combinations of at least three of a kind on one of the 40 fixed paylines result in payouts. The fact that the game pays both lefts to right and right to left, with the highest combination on a line paying out, improves the chances of such happening. The mathematical model is intriguing. Despite a 96 percent Return To Player and a low-medium setting, anything exciting can take a long time to happen. Scatters (the male druid and the female druid), for example, can be few and far between. For the druids, patience was a treasured virtue. Druids’ Dream mobile slot can put even the most stoic of them to the test if you catch it during a lull.
As with all NetEnt slots, you have the option of playing in standard or rapid mode. Rapid spins can be activated by pressing a button located immediately to the right of the main spin button. You may also take advantage of the Autoplay option, which allows you to play anywhere between 10 and 1,000 spins at a time. With the Autoplay feature enabled, you can set it to stop on any win if a single winning combination exceeds an arbitrary threshold, if your account balance changes by an arbitrary amount, or if the Bonus Spins feature is triggered.
How To Play Druids’ Dream Slot Online
Druids’ Dream, unlike other slot games, is straightforward to play.
- Log in to your online casino
- Select “Druids’ Dream”
- Click on the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance
- The “Coin Value” buttons can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.01 to 2. The maximum bet per spin is $400
- Select the “Start button” to spin the reels
NetEnt’s paytable symbols are unique to the game and are inspired by the naturalistic theme. The four low-paying symbols are green, blue, yellow, and red shimmering rune stones in the magic forest. An orange gourd or rock, an owl, a bear print drum, and a wolf make up the rewards. Across the board, symbol values are rather low. For a five-line wager, the wolf, for example, pays out 5 times the bet. Winning both ways compensates to some level, but don’t anticipate miracles when it comes to payouts.
With each special symbol on the grid having a different value, Druids’ Dream is a video slot that contains rewards and other bonus features. The symbols include:
- Blue Rune Stone – pays $0.10, $0.15, $0.30
- Green Rune Stone – pays $0.10, $0.15, $0.40
- Yellow Rune Stone – pays $0.15, $0.20, $50
- Red Rune Stone – pays $0.15, $0.20, $0.60
- Orange Rock or Gourd – pays $0.25, $0.50, $1
- Bear Print Drum – pays $0.25, $0.50, $1.10
- Owl – pays $0.50, $1, $3
- White Wolf – pays $1, $2.50, $5
Free spins and wilds are featured in Druids’ Dream online slot game. Here are the bonus features in Druids’ Dream:
- Druids’ Dream Free Spins Feature: You will receive 6 Free Spins if you land two Scatter icons on reels 2 and 4 in the base game or during a Respin. Every charged Wild on wheels 2 and 4 will award you an additional Free Spin. All Scatter and Wild symbols in this round have been turned to Wild and will remain in place until the feature ends. You will receive 3 Free Spins if you land a Scatter on reel 3 combined with Wild symbols in this feature
- Druids’ Dream Wild and Scatter Feature: In the base game, the Wild can appear as a single symbol on reels 1, 3, and 5, as well as on reels 1 and 5 during Free Spins and reel 3 during Re-Spin. In the Respin and base game, the Wild symbol can also appear in stacks on reels 2 and 4 and reel 3 in Free Spins. Depending on how the reel lands, Stacks of Wild can cover the entire reel from a single spot. In the Respin and base games, Druid Scatter symbols may occur at the bottom of the Wild on reel 2 or at the top of the Wild symbols stacked on reel 4. In the Free Spins, it can also appear in the centre of the Wild stack symbol on reel 3. The wild symbol may generate winning combos by substituting for all other symbols in the game save the Scatter
- Druids’ Dream Nudge Feature: When a stack of Wild lands on reels 2 and 4 without the Scatter during a Respin, the Nudge feature is enabled on the next Respin. This opens up the possibility of landing the second Scatter on the reels. If one of the Wild symbols lands on the reels with the Scatter and the second Wild stack lands without the Scatter in the standard game, the Nudge feature will be enabled, along with the Respin. When the Respin finishes or the second Scatter lands on the reels, the feature will terminate
- Druids’ Dream Wild Charge and Respins Feature: When the Wild symbol appears in a stack on reels 2 and 4 at the same time as one Scatter in the base game, it becomes charged and activates the Respins. A Respin will be awarded for every Charged Wild/Sticky Wild. The Wild and Scatter symbol that triggered the Respin will remain on the reels until the feature ends
What Symbol Triggers Druids’ Dream Slot Bonus Free Spins?
In the regular game or the Re-Spins feature, you must land the scatter symbol on reels 4 and 2 to unlock the Free Spins feature. You will receive 6 free spins as a result of this.
Paylines and Stakes
Druids’ Dream slot has 40 paylines, giving players a lot of chances of winning big. Druids’ Dream slot machine has a betting range of £0.20 to £400.
Druids’ Dream Slot Game Software
NetEnt is one of the most well-known casino game producers globally, having created games for casinos all around the world. The organization has established a reputation that is well-regarded among gamers all over the globe. In fact, all of Druids’ Dream’s games are certified and registered by independent regulatory agencies to verify that they are provably fair and perform as advertised. Other popular Netent slots include:
- East Sea Dragon King Slot
- Street Fighter II
You can enjoy these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Druids’ Dream RTP?
Druids’ Dream has a fixed RTP of 96 percent. Druid’s Dream is comfortably within the usual range for online slot games.
In Druids’ Dream, keep an eye out for low to medium volatility. That means you might expect large payouts regularly.
Druids’ Dream strikes an excellent balance between classic video slot elements and new and interesting features, all of which are brought to life by a gorgeous presentation that immerses the player in the magical game atmosphere. Druids’ Dream also offers a plethora of exciting features to offer any slot player and will keep you glued to the reels for hours.