Table of Contents
Winning the game on the first spin turns isn’t an option with the Dragon Kingdom — Eyes of Fire from Pragmatic Play. You are currently playing on a slot with three reels, three rows, and five paylines. You can place bets from 0.25 to 25 Euro in increments of 0.25. This is a Low/Medium volatility slot with an RTP of 96.50%. In the Dragon Kingdom – Eyes of Fire, you can get involved in the dragon’s marvellous riches and take home a maximum prize of 1250X your wager.
About Dragon Kingdom Slot Game
In this setting, you will find yourself in the dragon’s cave, and on the game’s reels, you will see all the gold it has gathered. While you’re here, you’ll notice a smaller slot with three reels. You can pick up a bonus reel during the game that brings unique benefits. We’ll talk more about that later. Clubs, spades, diamonds, and hearts are all lower-value cards found in gorgeously coloured crystals.
Two dragons in red and blue, with the colour scheme of red and blue, make up the mid-paying symbols. The dragon’s eye is the game’s highest-paying symbol. Eyes that blaze as bright as the fire Pragmatic Play’s skills in designing slots are well-known, and this game was built in the same way as their other projects so that you can play it from any device.
How to Play the Dragon Kingdom Slot Online
The Dragon Kingdom Slot is a simple game that all skill levels can enjoy. To reach this level, use the following procedures:
- To get to “Dragon Kingdom,” use the access button.
- To check your account balance, use the “Options” menu item from the main menu.
- You can choose the value of “Coin value” from 0.01 to 1. To adjust the size of your stake, use the arrow buttons. The Max Stake can be determined by multiplying the bet per line by the specified number of paylines.
- The autoplay settings used by NetEnt are the default for this game. The display of this option can be set to present any consecutive reel revolutions. Begin by spinning the reels.
As the old fairy stories say, dragons like to sit and mull over huge piles of treasure. Even while the process of collecting them without trouble is undoubtedly challenging, it is nevertheless reasonable that their riches expand. The good news is that this slot has been developed to makes things much easier for us:
- The wild symbol: The symbol that carries the slot’s name, Dragon Kingdom, serves as the game’s wild symbol. The wild replaces any other character except for the Free Spins symbol.
- Scatter: The Free spin session is triggered if three or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. When this feature is initiated, you will receive five free spins. If you land a further three scatters throughout this round, you’ll receive three additional free spins. During the Free Spins, you will have the choice of selecting one of five super-stacked symbols and the size of the multiplier. Multipliers are available in increments of x1 to x5.
- Progressive feature: In a nutshell, the feature revolves around collecting dead spins, or as they refer to them here, non-winning spins. When you have four consecutive dead spins, the fourth reel on the right-hand side of the slot activates. This reel solely contains dragon eggs that include multipliers. The more dead spins there are, the higher the multipliers on the eggs may become, as follows:
- After 4 consecutive losing spins, multipliers of x2, x3, or x5 are presented
- After 9 consecutive losing spins, multipliers of x3, x5, or x8 are presented
- Following 14 consecutive losses, multipliers of x5, x8, or x10 are presented
- Following 19 consecutive losses, multipliers of x8, x10, or x15 are presented
- Following 25 consecutive losses, multipliers of x10, x15, or x50 are presented
The fourth reel stays engaged as long as there are no winning spins. The reel is disabled on the subsequent successful spin and remains inactive until four consecutive non-winning spins pass.
You can reach a 1250X bet multiplier with the help of the game’s random symbols and progressive feature.
There are many characters found in the Dragon Kingdom Slot, with a range of values. These symbols are:
- Empress — £100, £40, £10 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Gold Dragon — £50, £25, £8 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Green Dragon — £30, £20, £7 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Blue Dragon — £25, £15, £5 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
Dragon Kingdom video slot contains the following bonuses in addition to the main game:
Free Spins: Free Spins start when players land three Scatter symbols on the reels. The feature has free spins, which can be retriggered when three of the Free Spin icons appear. Free Spin is activated by selecting one of five stacked symbols and choosing a multiplier prior to beginning play.
- Dragon Kingdom Super Stacked at 1x
- Blue Dragon Super Stacked at 5x
- Gold Dragon Super Stacked at 3x
- Empress Super Stacked at 2x
- Green Dragon Super Stacked at 4x
These special reels are not found in any other part of the game, only available in the Free Spin feature or retrigger. Every symbol on the 5 Super Stacked reels is unique.
What Symbol Triggers the Dragon Kingdom (Pragmatic) Slot Bonus Free Spins?
When three or more scatters appear anywhere on the reels, the free spins are triggered.
Paylines and Stakes
The Dragon Kingdom offers a diverse selection of betting possibilities to its users. Players can wager between 0.01 and 0.50 coins and up to ten coins every spin. The smallest wager is 0.25 (0.01 x 1 coin x 25 pay lines), while the maximum wager is 125 (0.50 x 10 coins x 25 pay lines). Each spin requires you to play all 25 pay lines.
The Dragon Kingdom (Pragmatic) Slot Software
Pragmatic Play offers a wide range of content, focusing on regulated, innovative, and mobile-specific products for the gaming industry. They are known for creating the most exciting and evocative experience for consumers in slots, live casinos, and bingo. Among their online slots are:
What is the Dragon Kingdom Slot RTP?
The RTP ratio of Dragon Kingdom, at 96.5%, demonstrates its profitability.
Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fire looks remarkably similar to Pragmatic Play’s Aztec Gems, but it is not a clone. Another aspect where the two games contrast is volatility, with the Dragon Kingdom receiving a rating of 2 out of 5, placing it in the low/medium category.
- Dragon Tiger Slot
- Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fire Slot
You’re already familiar with how Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fireworks if you’ve played Aztec Gems. It’s all about lining up the most valuable symbols on the reels while also triggering a multiplier on the fourth. Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fire takes the multiplier function differently than the Dragon Kingdom, yet the two games are equivalent. Technically, this is the less volatile, higher potential choice, while the dead spin collection concept adds another layer of complexity.
For starters, you don’t care about winning. Certainly, you do, but more often than not, you don’t want to win. There is a strange feeling to want to lose until you’ve amassed a significant multiplier, as Big Time Gaming has shown us. The game is happy to oblige, churning out dead spins as the bankroll shrinks. Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fire isn’t a game for the feature-hungry. That is all. You either get the multiplier to work in your favour or not.
During testing, Dragon Kingdom Eyes of Fire had an odd habit of reverting to the initial balance repeatedly. As if by magic, or, more precisely, as if by groundhog day. The account would take a beating while nothing happened, then a win with a decent multiplier would appear out of nowhere, bringing us back to square one — and the process would begin again.
Technically, single spin wins of up to 1,250x the bet are achievable if the reels are stacked with wilds and a 50x multiplier lands. If you follow this, you will be successful, but it may become tiresome due to its low risk and predictability. Wasn’t it Einstein who defined insanity as repeating the same behaviour over and over again in the hope of obtaining a different result?