Delegates have been invited to prepare for the November igaming derby in Madrid, with both the legendary Santiago Bernabéu and state-of-the-art Wanda Metropolitano to host the 2019 edition of the Gaming in Spain Conference.
The homes of Spain’s top football teams, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, respectively, the venues will host the GiS Conference, with registration open for an event sold out last year.
The event is to features a line-up of expert-heavy speakers, including Juan Espinosa García, general manager of Regulación del Juego; Guillermo Olagüe Sánchez, deputy general manager of Regulación del Juego; Mikel López de Torre, president of Jdigital; and Maarten Haijer, general secretary of the European Gaming and Betting Association.
Sustainable advertising in an increasingly crowded market; competing for scarce advertising inventory; new market entrants and the state of the igaming market in Spain; and product diversification are key topics at the conference.
GiS participants will meet at the Santiago Bernabéu for networking, lunch, and a stadium tour during the first day of the conference. The second day at the Wanda Metropolitano will take place.
Key conference topics
• Sustainable advertising in an increasingly crowded market
• New market entrants and the state of Spain’s iGaming market
• Product diversification
• Regulatory and legal updates
• Ceuta and Melilla’s tax advantages
• Responsible gaming innovations
• Meet the Power Affiliates
• How to get reliable brand and market intelligence
The full conference agenda is available here.
• Juan Espinosa García, Director General de Regulación del Juego
• Guillermo Olagüe Sánchez, Subdirector General de Regulación del Juego
• Mikel López de Torre, President of Jdigital
• Maarten Haijer, Secretary General at the European Gaming and Betting Association
• Santiago Asensi, Managing Partner at Asensi Abogados
• Pedro López Martín-Andino, Managing Partner MartínAndino Abogados
• Mauro De Fabritiis, Partner at MDF Consultants
• Daniel Fernandez, CEO and co-founder of Betmedia
• Scott Longley, MD at Clear Concise Media
• Christian Khoury, CEO of Playfulbet
• Jonas Dam Vesti Petersen, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Gaming Innovation Group
• And many more!