Like the well-known television show, online slot players would have to stay sharp as they pluck prizes from cash-filled suitcases. This intense game maintains the same energy as the onstage variant. Read on to find out more.
Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Slot
Previously, online slots were frequently modelled on television shows such as South Park, The Sopranos, and The Love Boat. However, this one is unique from the rest because none of them are backed by a well-known gaming brand connected with significant cash awards. These games are fun and rewarding, but none of them has the same allure as the Deal or No Deal brand. Playtech, as always, does not fail to amaze us with its level of creativity.
About Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Online Slot
Deal or No Deal: The Banker’s Riches Slot is a 5X3 machine with 20 paylines. In this online slot, players can win progressive jackpots. This is a Playtech-inspired game that allows players to select the number of paylines they want to bet on and the number of auto-plays.
How to play Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Slot Online
Users who have never engaged in an online slot machine before should not be anxious about not knowing how they work. Follow the instructions below to get a better understanding of how the game works:
- Start by finding a reliable online gaming platform. You would be required to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you’re done signing up, log in and select Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches from the game list provided.
- What follows is you select your preferred coin size and betting options. This can be maximised or minimised by using the + and – controls.
- Click on the SPIN tab to proceed.
Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches online video slot has several features that might help players increase their earnings. Players can easily enjoy the benefits of the interactive features listed below:
- Auto-play option: This function allows players more flexibility in gameplay. It will enable players to automate their spins, reducing the constant need to modify their wager size.
- Demo-Play feature: This feature allows you to play a game without using money. Players employ demo modes to see how an online slot game works before spending real cash on it.
The basic low-paying symbols comprise J, Q, K, and A. The high-paying symbols include the iconic mug, the game’s circular centre point, bank ledgers, the Banker’s seal, and the shadow of the Banker himself.
The paytable below provides additional information about the game’s special symbols and their values:
- The shadow of the Banker symbol: Pays 125, 500, and 1000 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Banker’s seal symbol: Pays 75, 250, and 750 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Circular centre point symbol: Pays 50, 125, and 500 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Bank ledger symbol: Pays 50, 125, and 250 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Iconic mug symbol: Pays 25, 75, and 150 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- A: Pays 25, 75, and 125 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- K: Pays 10, 50, and 100 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- Q: Pays 10, 25, and 75 for 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
- J: Pays 2, 5, 25, and 50 for 2, 3, 4, and 5 on an active payline.
While playing the Deal or no Deal online slot machine helps keep your eyes peeled for any special feature. This game’s features are randomly activated, which adds to the slot’s charm:
- Wilds: The Deal or No Deal neon sign acts as a wild symbol, substituting for all other symbols bar the black phone scatter.
- The Jackpot Bonus: The jackpot bonus can be activated by landing three or more scatter symbols. Usually, players are given 26 boxes to choose from and are required to do so randomly. Five times the Banker will make you a proposal, and you have the option of accepting the offer or continuing to open boxes in the hopes of winning the big prize.
- One of the three progressive jackpots is the biggest reward for this feature, but there is no certainty that it will appear in this game. Put another way, the odds of winning one of the jackpots are not 1 in 26. So, if a decent Banker offer comes along, it might be nice to take the offer.
- Free Spins Bonus: A player needs at least 3 scatter symbols to activate the Reel Banker Bonus, and it also triggers an unlimited number of free spins round once the feature is active. Essentially, until the Banker’s figure shows on reel 3, the free games won’t come to an end. Despite the oversold ‘unlimited’ component, this feature frequently triggers enough to be valuable.
- The Bankers Best Offer Bonus: Three or four scatter symbols can trigger this bonus round. As a result, the Banker will make you ten proposals, and it’s up to you to decide whatever Deal appeals to you. However, you’ll get whatever the Banker offers you on his tenth offer if you don’t choose one.
Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Slot Game Software
Multiple online slot gamers have had the satisfaction of participating in a wide range of online slot games. Thanks to iGaming channels like Playtech Group, that made it possible.
With more than 20 years of experience, the iGaming platform has made numerous contributions to the gaming industry. Playtech creates some of the finest bingo, poker, and slot games on the market. The Malta Gaming Authority, the UKGC, and other licensing authorities have allowed Playtech to operate legally in more than 170 geographical regions. In addition, it is regulated in over 30 countries.
Many online slot games have been released as a result of the company’s efforts. These are games that have been professionally designed and come with special offers. Playtech also offers online gaming solutions for various platforms, including Android, iOS, and Linux.
The company has delivered various casino and slot brands. A few games provided by Playtech Group include Daring Dave & the Eye of Ra Slot, DareDevil Online Slot, and Desert Treasure (Playtech) Slot.
What Symbols Triggers Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Slot Bonus Free Spins?
An avalanche of limitless free spins launches when 3 or 4 symbols with the game’s logo appear in a row. Unless the symbol with the caption Banker emerges on the third reel, the free spins stop. During free spins, all cash prizes are increased by two.
Payline and Stakes
This exciting slot machine has a total of 20 paylines. Players can start spinning the reels with stakes ranging from £0.20 to £200. In addition, the maximum jackpot prize is 2,500 times your total wager.
What is Deal or no Deal: The Banker’s Riches Online Slots RTP?
Deal or no deal: The Banker’s Riches has a 95.21 percent Return-To-Player rate. This game’s payout rate suggests that a hypothetical 100.00 investment could yield a 95.21 return. Given its high RTP yield and other fun features listed above, you can expect this game to provide exceptional opportunities for scooping big winnings!
This is a medium volatility slot. Gamers should anticipate moderate incentives from this buzz of excitement.
Deal Or No Deal is a well-known television show hosted by Noel Edmonds in which participants utilise blind luck to draw from a mystery box to claim a prize. The Banker’s Riches is a 20-payline, 5-reel game with extra features and a progressive prize. Overall, this online slot game offers plenty of goodies with an insane gaming experience that slot players should be ready to take advantage of.