King’s Resort has implemented additional safety measures in an effort to track and mitigate the risk of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, after 21 new cases were found yesterday afternoon in the Czech Republic.
The news was reported on the official Facebook page of the resort, which told the public that it was “taking action” to “minimise the risks” to their guests and workers.
Commenting on the measures being taken, the King’s Resort statement said: “Firstly, everyone entering the casino will undergo temperature checks.
“Secondly, to decrease contact between players there will be extra space between playing tables and each table will have maximum eight players.
“Thirdly, each tournament will be played at a specific area of the casino, which will be thoroughly disinfected before another tournament.
“Lastly, each tournament schedule has been changed as some tournaments have been cancelled. The 15 WSOP Circuit Ring Events remain unchanged.”
This latest announcement comes after King’s Resort has banned all players coming from Italy’ to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection’.
The policy launched last week has also been revealed on the official Facebook page of the resort. It came in the light of the first case of coronavirus to be identified in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic.
The resort is’ following the situation and its changes’ as they say’ the safety of our guests is our top priority.’
Additional safety measures and changes in tournaments.
Find out more here: https://t.co/08afzw26Pi
— King’s Resort (@PokerroomKings) March 10, 2020