It’s the festive season again, and all around you are snow, wreaths, gift boxes, and dressed snowmen. That spirit of Christmas is captured on this 5 by 3 slot by Playtech.
The slot comes with 5 active lines and has a maximum payout of 1500x in the base game. It also has a bonus feature, the expanding wild, and a progressive jackpot feature to keep players immersed throughout the game. Christmas Jackpot Bells is playable across various devices and on different platforms.
About The Christmas Jackpot Bells Slot Game
It’s Christmas, and you’d expect the colours attached to the festive season to be on the slot. These include the red, green, and gold colours that blend to complete the visuals to the slot. Also, there are Christmas accessories, including the wreath, jingle bells, glitter balls, candy sticks, and gift boxes. All of these are incorporated into the Christmas Jackpot Bells slot game.
It’s played on a 5 by 3 layout set against a red background with snowflakes in the picture. The reels are framed in a wreath, and on the reels, you’d find symbols including fruits, lucky sevens, and golden bells. All of these symbols complement the Christmas theme of the slot.
How To Play Christmas Jackpot Bells Slot Online
You can play the video slot on your Android device and other devices like iOS, desktops, and laptops. The slot has a simple layout, and all the functions of the slot can be easily understood. Moreover, there are no downloads needed to play the slot game; hence you can take these steps in playing Christmas Jackpot Bells.
- Begin by logging in to your online casino account on an online casino that supports the Playtech software.
- Search for The Christmas Jackpot Bells and click on it
- When it comes up, click the play button to get into the five-reel, five-payline slot machine
- There’s the info button at the bottom left of the screen that you can click to get more information on the paytable and the game rules
- The line bet ranges from 0.40 to 5, which leaves the total bet amount per spin at 2 and 25 coins
- You can adjust the line bet by using the + and – buttons attached; hence you’re also adjusting the total bet
- The five paylines are fixed and cannot be selected
- After setting your stake, click on the spin button to get the reels spinning.
- You can make use of the Autoplay feature if you’d rather have multiples running without your control.
- There’s also the turbo mode to speed up things on the reels
- In the settings option, you can increase or decrease the volume of the soundtrack and sound effects to the video slot
- There’s a skip screen option to slide to the next screen when you need the game to go faster.
The autoplay feature lets you have multiple spins that will run automatically for a minimum of 10 spins and a maximum of 99 spins. Tap the button, and the number of spins will appear, including 10, 25,50, and 99; you can then select how many times you want the reels to run for. Again, the mobile or desktop version gives you fantastic gaming quality and experience.
The Dog House, as one of the Dog-themed slot machines, has a variety of dog-related online slot symbols. You’d come across playing cards and dog-related symbols.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the fruits, while the top-paying symbols are fruits and the Lucky 7s.
- The Cherries – pay 2x, 5x, 10x, or 30x your line bet on landing 2, 3, 4, or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The Lemon – pays 5x, 10x, or 40x your line bet
- The Orange – pays 10x, 20x, or 50x your line bet
- The Plum – pays 10x, 25x, or 60x your line bet
- The Grapes – pays 20x, 45x, or 100x your line bet
- The half watermelon – pays 25x, 100x, or 250x your line bet
- The Lucky Sevens – pays 50x, 500x, or 1500x your line bet
Christmas Jackpot Bells has bonus features that players can take advantage of. The wild symbol and the progressive jackpot keep things interesting in the slot. The slot machine layout makes it easy to understand how the bonuses work and apply them to play an entertaining slot game.
- Wild: This is one of the unique features, and it’s the wild symbol represented by a golden bell decorated with a red bow and some leaves. It’s a special symbol as it performs a double function which includes substituting for every other regular symbol on the reels. This way, winning combinations are completed, and your potential payouts are increased. The casino game also has its wild expansion to fill any reels it lands upon. The entire game can turn into one huge bonus feature when wilds land on all five reels on the same spin. These wilds will expand to fill all symbol positions at once.
- The Progressive Jackpot Feature: This progressive jackpot feature consists of little portions of all bets made on the Christmas-themed game. Depending on the bet amount you wager, your prize will keep increasing in the fun, festive, five-reel game. It will keep growing till you land the golden bell symbols everywhere on the game screen. Then, it returns to a reset where you’d be given a “seed” value that can be grown again until another gambler scoops up the jackpot prize. A meter above the screen shows how much jackpot value you have. Players can expect more interest in the video slot as it gets bigger.
What Symbol Triggers The Christmas Jackpot Bells Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are no free spins involved in the online video slot. The bonus symbols you’d find in the traditional game are only helpful as wilds and trigger a progressive jackpot feature. The online game compensates well for this lack of free spins bonus with the wild and jackpot feature.
Paylines and Stakes
Christmas Jackpot Bells has 5 paylines. You can stake a minimum of 2 coins and a maximum of 25 coins in total. The line bet ranges from 0.40 to 5.00 coins. All winning combinations pay from left to right.
Christmas Jackpot Bells Slot Game Software
Christmas Jackpot Bells was developed and designed by Pragmatic Play. As an online casino game provider, Playtech is well revered in the online gambling business. The veteran has over 20 years of experience and is one of the pioneers of mobile slot games. Playtech incorporates opportunities in the form of bonuses in their slots for players to win real money. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses Playtech. Other slots from this developer include Choco Munch Slot, Chippendales Slot, and Cinerama Slot.
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is The Christmas Jackpots Bells RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.03%, and this is an RTP above the standard of 96% for most slots. So for each coin spent on active bet lines on a hundred spins, you’d get an average of 96 coins back.
Christmas Jackpots Bells is a low-volatility game. This means there’d be regular winnings in the form of cash rewards, but to hit the jackpot prize might take a while.
You’d be in an atmosphere with snow, enjoying the season’s festivities with jingle bells all around you in this slot. It comes with a great payout value of 1500x in the base game alone, and the bonus feature lets you get bigger payouts, especially in the jackpots feature. It’s a slot for every lover of the Christmas festive season.