Igaming platform provider BtoBet and Brazilian operator PlayRobinHood.com have joined forces to launch a charity initiative in Brazil to help those most in need during the current health crisis.
Quiz Contra O Corona – Quiz Against Corona – was created to ensure that all of the game’s jackpot proceeds are funnelled back into the community, with 75 percent of the amount wagered immediately donated to charities. The remaining 25 percent of the overall jackpot will be included.
Bo Grujicic, founder of PlayRobinHood.com, said: “Once this health crisis is over, and in the circumstance that the jackpot has still not been won, the jackpot prize in its entirety will be donated.”
The role of BtoBet in the initiative will be to help PlayRobinHood with pro bono platform technology and production of UI and UX.
A number of Brazilian celebrities, including Leandro Castán da Silva, the Brazilian international footballer who currently plays for Vasco da Gama, have been involved in the project to support the city.
When asked about the concept behind the game, Grujicic said: “We took the decision to stick to our brand identity, which is based on social responsibility. At the same time we are still providing the players with the opportunity to entertain themselves through the jackpot game, having the possibility to win a big prize in return for a small entry fee, intended wholly for charitable purposes.”
Alessandro Fried, CEO of BtoBet, described the Grujicic and his team launched initiative as commendable, saying: “We immediately decided to partner with the team from PlayRobinHood, taking care of the platform provision and all the assistance needed to create the Quiz Contro O Corona.
“It is truly heartening to be an integral part of an initiative where social responsibility is placed at the forefront where helping those in need – especially those people who have had to shoulder financial burdens due to the pandemic – is the only purpose.”
BtoBet has teamed up with the Brazilian operator PlayRobinHood. com to launch a charity initiative in Brazil intended to help those most in need during these trying times.
Click below to read on:https://t.co/Jn8WdOtmuI
— BtoBet (@BtoBet) May 14, 2020