Bounce Bingo is among the latest contenders in the online market. The site is new but it offers more than any other site.
All the bingo activity you can imagine is taking place on a brand-new platform that caters to both bingo and slot games. If you’re a pro or a novice player who’s looking for fun, Bounce Bingo has a dozen bingo rooms, several deals, and loyalty schemes yet to be out-done.
The features are discussed in detail in this Bounce Bingo Review. This will allow players to gain much-needed information on the site.
Funded player only (18+ UK Only - excluding players based in Northern Ireland). Min Deposit £10. Rewards from level 1 and above. Max Offer: 15 Daily Free Spins, 12 Daily Free Bingo tickets, and £100 monthly cashback [credited in real money]. Daily Free spins and daily free bingo tickets are valid for 24 hours. Free Bingo Tickets & Free Spins winnings are credited to your real money balance. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). Odds of winning vary between players depending on gaming and deposit activity. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice
Welcome Offer & Sign Up Bonus
Bounce Bingo is one of the sites that offer the largest Welcome Bonus. New players have the best freebies after their first deposit. There will be loads of opportunities to maximize the funds.
Like a few of the best bingo websites, Bounce Bingo gives a lot of value to the players.
Before anything else, players need to comply with these requirements:
- Make sure the player is at least 18 years of age.
- Create a valid Bounce Bingo account.
- Complete the first deposit of at least £10.
- Players need to use “BOUNCE” for the promo code.
- Spend the first pound on any bingo room.
The entitled player gets:
1. £50 worth of bingo tickets.
2. 100 tickets to the Street Party room.
- Tickets are automatically credited to the player’s account.
- These will be valid for the next seven days.
- Use the free tickets for the specified room every day at 7:30 pm.
- The jackpot for each day can reach up to £250.
- Play daily on the 75-25 game mode in Street Party.
- Share the jackpot with other players when applicable.
3. Five tickets to the Big Bang.
- Tickets are valid for a whole month.
- Play on the Big Bang every 10th day of the month.
- Play on the 90 ball mode for a jackpot of £10,000.
- The jackpot is shared between multiple winners.
4. Accumulate all free ticket winnings on the real cash funds.
5. 10 spins for free.
- These will be available after wagering at least £5.
- Winnings from these spins are a maximum of £1.00.
- Spins can play on the site’s selected game.
- A maximum of 100 points only for the duration of the bonus.
There will be lots of games to enjoy before the freebies run out. This is why Bounce Bingo has a flock of new players always.
|Site Name||Bounce Bingo|
|Welcome Offer||Claim 105 Free Bingo Tickets & 10 Free Spins|
|Social Media||Twitter Facebook|
|Deposit Methods||PayPal, Apple Pay and Debit card|
Bounce Bingo Wagering Requirements
The most important things to consider for new players are the wagering requirements and withdrawal restrictions. All Welcome Bonus freebies are subject to rules. Thus, players must be aware of the requirements before cashing out.
For the free tickets on the Street Party game, players get a handful of rules.
- The tickets are strictly for the 7:30 pm, Street Party room only.
- All winnings are available on the real cash funds.
- There are no wagering requirements at this bingo site.
- Unused free tickets are forfeited after seven days.
- Only a full house constitutes a win.
- Multiple winners are possible.
The Five free tickets have the following set of restrictions:
- These can only play on the Big Bang.
- The room will be available every 10th day of the month.
- All winnings from the free tickets are credited to real cash funds.
- Tickets are returned to the account if the game is cancelled.
- These will be valid for 30 days only.
- Unused tickets are forfeited once the 30 days are up.
- Only a full house constitutes a win.
- Multiple winners are possible.
The 10 Free Spins entail the following restrictions:
- These are credited to the account after spending £5.00 from the deposit.
- Only 10 spins maximum can be availed.
- Winnings for every spin is valued in points.
- The points will be tallied after Free Spins are used up.
- 100 points are equivalent to £1, the maximum cash win for Free Spins.
- Unused spins are forfeited after seven days.
The above-mentioned details are the only wagering requirements. Players can withdraw from their cash accounts anytime. However, any pending bonuses are forfeited with the first cash-out.
To withdraw money from the account:
- Players must log in.
- Select the profile icon on the upper right corner and click on Withdraw.
- The withdraw option is also available on the Cashier tab.
- The account must have at least £5.00.
- A direct transfer to credit and debit accounts is available.
- Players may also withdraw using PayPal or Neteller accounts.
- Cash transfers may vary with withdrawal methods.
- There is no withdrawal limit to any account.
All the cash transactions on Bounce Bingo are subject to a review of the website. Any suspicious activity may warrant the site to refuse a withdrawal.
Ongoing Promotions & Offers
Aside from its great Welcome Bonus, Bounce Bingo has an even greater offer.
New and regular players get to enjoy so much more.
For players to not miss the exciting promotions, it is advised to enable SMS notifications. Players may do this by accessing the settings on the profile tab.
There are currently several ongoing promotions on the site. With these, players will receive:
1. Free Spins with each day of login.
- Free Spins are available on site-specific games.
- All unused spins will forfeit after midnight on that day.
- Up to 50 spins are available every day.
2. Free Bingo Tickets.
- Free tickets can be played in any regular room.
- Daily tickets are available upon the first login.
- All unused tickets are forfeited after midnight on that day.
- There is a maximum of 30 free tickets per day only.
3. Bounce Bingo Monthly Cashback.
- The availability is pending for each player.
- This is part of the site’s loyalty program.
- Bounce Bingo Points.
- This is the site’s loyalty program.
- There are interesting perks for every Bounce Bingo player.
Players need to check regularly for the site benefits. There are also on-site events on special Holidays.
VIP Promotion & Player Reward
Bounce Bingo rewards its players with awesome perks. These perks vary on loyalty levels.
Players on the site earn loyalty points with every activity. The more players invest in the site, the better the benefits. Bounce Bingo has different loyalty levels. These depend on accumulated points and are graded every month.
The loyalty levels of note are:
- This is achieved upon wagering the first £1.00 from the deposit.
- Free tickets are awarded daily on the Kaching! room.
- The room is available every day at 8:30 pm.
- Daily Free Spins are awarded on specific games.
- Players get the freebies of level 1.
- Level 2 players gain access to Big Bang’s invite-only room.
- All the perks from previous levels are available.
- Players begin earning cashback bonuses every month.
- Enjoy the perks from the previous levels.
- Players get better monthly cashback value.
- The players gain access to the VIP room, Ace Club.
- All the previous benefits from lower levels are available.
- There is the most cashback offer.
- Players will get exclusive Ace Club invites.
- The players will enjoy all perks from lower levels.
- The Personal Account Manager option is available.
- This is awarded to the most devoted players.
- They will enjoy all the bonuses from lower levels.
- The Mystery Gift function becomes available.
For the full details on each level, players must visit the Bounce Bingo website.
There are only two promo codes available for Bounce Bingo.
The first code, BOUNCE, unlocks the Welcome Offer after the first deposit.
The other code, BINGO25, entitles the players to more extras.
- 250 bingo tickets for free.
- 25 Spins on specific games.
- The benefits have no wagering requirements.
- All winnings from the bonuses are credited to the cash funds.
Bounce Bingo Site Overview
Bounce Bingo is a fairly new site on the market. It went online in April 2019. This means that all regular players on the site are mostly recent. The best feature is its negligible wagering requirements. These are almost non-existent. With this, players can fully enjoy the bonuses on this site.
Bounce Bingo’s loyalty program is also of high regard to players. With low level 1, players can only bounce up higher. This ensures more players benefit the longer they play on the site. The major setback of Bounce Bingo is that it’s only available in one language. That is English. Yet, this is insignificant since the site is only available to players in the UK.
For the website design, Bounce Bingo keeps it simple. The dominant colours on the display are purple, green, and orange. This is a neutral display that is easy on the eyes. The site’s interface is also straightforward. There are easy access icons in the lobby for new and regular players.
Depending on the device used, panel arrangements may vary. The site keeps all its bingo rooms separate from its slots games. The site needs little to no celebrity endorsements. Its features sell themselves, even to the most rigid bingo fans.
Bounce Bingo’s most celebrated feature is its bingo games. As simple as its design, the games it offers are easy to follow.
For players to enjoy most out of the games, there are certain details to know.
- A bingo game takes three to five minutes to complete.
- All games have a one ticket minimum.
- Only 96 tickets are available for each player in every game.
- Some bingo rooms may offer fewer maximum tickets.
- Any bingo game with three players or less is cancelled.
- The games are on autoplay with auto-notification for a win.
- The operator imposes a commission charge for every game.
- The commission charge depends on the amount of prize.
- The jackpot prize may increase with the number of players for each game.
- Winners in each game can be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place depending on the patterns.
- 1TG and 2TG cards are 2nd and 3rd place, respectively.
- All the above-mentioned regulations apply to 90 and 75 ball modes.
All of Bounce Bingo’s games are of the 75 ball games and 90 ball games variants. The daily jackpot prizes vary with each game.
Bounce Bingo has 12 regular rooms to play. The availability of the bingo rooms may vary with time of the day.
75 balls bingo mode:
- Free4U has a jackpot of £4.00 for the free tickets.
- Wonky has a jackpot of £281.85 for each £0.50 ticket.
- Number 10 has a varying jackpot for the total bingo cards per game.
- Wednesday Chic offers a £250 prize for each £0.50 ticket.
- Thursday Grove can get £1000 for a £0.25 ticket.
- Mystery Jackpots room prizes are specified 10 seconds before each game.
- Ace Club and Ace Club Diamonds are both player-exclusive games.
- Street Party is the bundled room for Welcome Bonus tickets.
90 balls bingo mode:
- Gobsmacked has varying jackpot prizes based on the number of players.
- Last Call can win £13.18 for a free ticket.
- KACHING has a jackpot of £35 for a £0.50 ticket.
- Big Bang is playable with bonus tickets from the Welcome Offer.
Bingo roulette is also available at certain times of the day.
Bingo rooms have a live chat feature for the social aspect of the game. The chat host is the one who calls out the bingo balls.
Bounce Bingo does not include a No Deposit Free Play.
Play on Mobile & Bounce Bingo App
Bounce Bingo continues to amaze its players with its great offers. Along with these, the site is also accessible to several mobile devices. As of the moment, the website can run on desktop, tablet, and mobile phones.
The charm of online bingo is its availability to players who don’t frequent bingo halls. This is also great for young players who find the physical game an awkward venue.
The best of these accessibility options is that it can run on mobile devices. Bounce Bingo website is available to Android and Apple users. The players simply open the website on their mobile browsers and boom ready to go.
The website, however, does not have a dedicated mobile app. This would have been an added feature for easy access.
Slots & Casino Games
Bounce Bingo website plays host to a selection of slots and casino games. Since its release in 2019, it has been home to 300+ games. There are inclusions of some of the most popular casino game titles. These titles are powered by the most trust-worthy brands.
Bounce Bingo is a one-stop-shop for all the UK player’s online slots needs. This is an advantage since all funds from bingo can also play on slots.
The free spins bonuses on the Bounce Bingo website can play on several games. There are a few hundred to choose from to ensure an endless gaming experience.
Slots Games Software
The slots titles include popular games from NetEnt like Starburst and Rise of Maya. These also include Microgaming’s Mega Cherry and Inspire’s Desperado Megaways.
Other slot software providers on the site are EyeCon, Barcrest, and Realistic Games. These are some of the best software brands in the market.
Players on Bounce Bingo are sure to enjoy a secure slots game experience.
Players on Bounce Bingo also get access to five scratchcard games.
- Foxin’ Wins Scratch
- Doctor Love Scratch
- Hot Safari
- Diamond Strike
- Casino Scratch
These give more versatility to players on the Bounce Bingo website. Additionally, winnings from these games are accumulated in cash funds. This allows more chances to strike it big. A great selection of instant win games is available.
Payment Methods & Depositing
In every bingo game website, there is a need to deposit. The same goes for Bounce Bingo. Without initial deposits, players are not able to play.
To make a payment:
- Players must log in to a registered account.
- In the lobby, choose the “Visit Cashier” icon.
- Players must specify the payment method to use.
- Supply the needed details including the amount to pay.
- A notification is sent upon confirmation of the payment.
- Funds are readily transferred to the account.
The payment methods available are:
- Apple Pay
- Bank wire transfer
- Visa debit card
Additional charges may apply to payments. These depend on the methods used and the bank involved.
Bounce Bingo Sister Sites
- Dinky Bingo – This is also a site by Tau Gaming, the same company that handles Bounce Bingo. The site features its versatile chat features. This doubles as a social media site for bingo players.
- Tickety Bingo – This features the patriotic side of Tau Gaming. It gives a vibe fit for royalty along with its generous Welcome Offer.
- Mint Bingo – The site boasts its player-friendly display. Players get to see the inviting faces of people from the get-go.
Who Owns Bounce Bingo
Bounce Bingo belongs to the 888 Group of companies. Its main handler is Virtual Digital Services Limited. These companies are in charge of all the site services.
Tau Marketing Services Limited owns all right to the brand. Its main office is located in 108 Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF.
This company handles all marketing aspects of Bounce Bingo. This includes all its ongoing promotions.
888 UK Limited holds the UK gambling commission license. This is for the local regulations of the Bounce Bingo website. Virtual Digital Services Limited is listed under the Local Government of Gibraltar. The gaming license provided by this enables Bounce Bingo sites in countries other than the UK.
Bounce Bingo Software
Bounce Bingo runs on Dragonfish software. This software provider has almost all the top bingo websites on its belt. Dragonfish is highly regarded as a secure and high-variety provider. Its services allow features like ongoing promotions and Welcome Offers.
Bounce Bingo Support Details
To access the site’s live chat support, players need to select “Contact” from the lobby. This generates a concern sheet to fill out. After supplying the details, players must press send.
Concerns to the website services are addressed within one to two days.
Players may also contact the customer support team on 0808 238 9814 for a toll-free call.
Players can also address their concerns on the site’s Facebook page. A contact feature is available on the Bounce Bingo Facebook page.
Bounce Bingo Pros
- There is a great Welcome Bonus for all the new players.
- There are more ongoing bonuses to enjoy.
- There are little wagering requirements on the site.
- Players enjoy a variety of bingo and slots games.
- The site runs on secure software.
- There is a great loyalty program.
Bounce Bingo Cons
- There is no dedicated mobile app.
- There are only 75 and 90 balls bingo modes.
- It is only available in the UK.
Final Thoughts About Bounce Bingo
Bounce Bingo is a great value site for new and regular players. Its best feature is the number of available promotions and bonuses. As a fairly new website, it does not have much to improve on. All its services are top-notch.
Bounce Bingo is a site that all bingo players must visit at least once. There’s no doubt they would be staying for a long time after that to enjoy the great selection of games available.