Black Mamba online slot game from Play’n GO is a tribute to an Italian Hard Rock band. So turn the volume up and prepare for exhilarating gameplay, rocking features, and a wild trip!
Black Mamba Slot
This electrifying concert-themed slot features a 5×5 grid and cascading reels. Each of the four musicians is featured in a solo special. Additionally, a hard rock bonus game might result in a jackpot prize of 5000x your wager.
Our Black Mamba video slot machine review contains comprehensive information on the slot’s gameplay.
About Black Mamba Slot Game
As previously mentioned, the Black Mamba game is played on a 5×5 grid, keeping the action as energising as the band’s rock soundtrack. Additionally, there is a bountiful serving of additional elements that add variety, drama, and reward boosts.
The game’s design reflects the Italian band’s edgy aesthetic and snarky mood. We also have a 5×5 grid of symbols representing the musician’s equipment on a glossy, brightly illuminated concert stage.
Each of the band’s four members appears in turn to the right of the grid. They are vibrant and energetic, which adds to the concert mood.
While Black Mamba slot machine is visually appealing, the band’s soundtrack steals the stage. Whether you’re a lover of hard rock or not, you’re sure to appreciate the band’s energy, tempo, and dynamic.
How to Play Black Mamba Slot Online
Black Mamba Slot is easy to play. The steps below will get you started:
- Create an account at any online casino of your choice, or log in if you already have one.
- From the platform’s inventory of online slot games, select Black Mamba Slot. Then, click it to initiate the loading process. Additionally, you may navigate effortlessly using the search option.
- Decide on a betting range and coin denomination. The +/- controls allow you to modify your input values.
- Click on the “Account” tab to view your balance.
- To begin spinning the reels, click the “Start” button.
This online slot contains features that are important to players gameplay, so let’s consider them:
- Autoplay: When considering autoplay mode, there are numerous factors to consider. It possesses some unique characteristics that enable the player to configure the game for a specified number of games. Typically, you may easily set a certain number of game spins.
Additionally, each game played in auto spin mode will have a cap on the amount of money earned.
- Demo Mode: In this mode, you aren’t obliged to make a deposit or register with any online casinos. This means that you can become acquainted with the gameplay before risking real money on it.
- Bet Max: It’s simply a cap established by an online casino on the amount you can wager on online casino games. This restriction is most frequently found on slot machines, although it also applies to all other games.
- Bet Line: The pay lines provided in a game are one of the most critical characteristics of any slot machine. In simple words, a payline is the line along which winning combinations will result in a payout.
The paytable contains a variety of symbols, both high-valued and low-valued, in terms of their payouts. Take a look at the following I’ve outlined below:
- Fred: Pays £10, £2, £0.6 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Cecilia: Pays £10, £2, and £0.6 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Alexandra: Pays £10, £2, and £0.6 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Martina: Pays £100, £8, £4 for 5, 4, 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Wild Symbol: Pays £50, £4, £2 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
Black Mamba has bonus features that will surely keep you glued to your seat. They are as follows:
Solo features: Black Mamba is enhanced by Solo features that can be triggered randomly on non-winning base game spins. Depending on whatever band member is currently active, a distinct Solo feature is performed. There are four band members, which means there are four distinct features:
- Alexandra feature: two sets of symbols are destroyed and removed from the grid, allowing for the appearance of new symbols.
- Cecilia feature: the grid gains one of two wild symbols.
- Fred Feature: is a characteristic in which one set of symbols gets changed into another.
- Martina feature: the bottom row is obliterated (save for wilds), and another band member is replaced with a Martina symbol. If the row contains no band member symbols, no wild is created. This feature is available just during Concerts and on each free spin (more info below).
Concert feature: The Concert feature is triggered by filling the meter with wins that include Alexandra, Cecilia, and Fred symbols. It contains six divisions, one for each sign. Four charges activate the Concert feature, while six charges overload it. The win multiplier will be carried over to the Concert feature on an overcharge.
Once inside, the successive Solo features will play out sequentially. You begin with Alexandra and work your way down the list to Cecilia, Fred, and Martina. A band member performs their solo feature when there are no additional wins following a drop. Once all Solo features have been executed, the feature will terminate.
Free Spins feature: If you can clear the entire grid with wins, the Free Spins feature is triggered — on each non-winning free spin, the active band member plays the Solo feature, but the Martina feature is activated on every free spin.
Each victory also boosts the multiplier. Additionally, you can earn additional bonus spins by charging the meter – four to five charges get you two extra free spins, while an overcharge earns you four additional free spins.
The Concert feature can be triggered, and clearing the grid awards a cash win equal to 50 times your stake.
Black Mamba Slot Game Software
Without Play’n GO, the online slots world would be a dull place. This developer joined the industry late in the 90s, making it more enjoyable and exciting. Play’n GO initially didn’t specialise in slots, but switching to it was a smart move.
They finally started making their games, which came out in 2004. They seem to excel in mobile games, having built Android, iOS, and Windows.
In 2017, they were nominated Slot Provider of the Year at the International Gaming Awards for slots including 7 Sins, Grim Muerto, and others published in 2016.
Other slot games provided by Play’n Go include:
- Ankh of Anubis Slot
- 24k Golden Slot
- 15 Crystal Roses: A Tale Of Love Slot
- Aztec Warrior Princess Slot
- Big Win Cat Slot
- Book of Dead Slot
What Symbol Triggers Black Mamba Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Black Mamba’s Free Spins feature is triggered when the entire grid is cleared. Each free spin activates a member of the band, the same as it does in the regular game.
Paylines and Stakes
The game features a Cluster Pays mechanism that is exceptionally advantageous to the player. The winning symbols vanish from the reels, allowing for new ones and the formation of winning combos.
The player may wager between 0.20 and 100 coins per spin. The game allows players to earn as much as 5,000 times their wager in a single spin.
What is Black Mamba RTP?
The RTP (return to player) of Play’n GO’s Black Mamba slot machine is positioned at 96.5%.
It’s a high volatility game that offers enormous wins – but not as frequently as a low or medium volatility game.
Black Mamba is a traditional online slot, but it has a slew of current gaming elements. Wins were pretty common for a slot with such high volatility, and the wheel bonus appears fairly frequently. Although this is not the most inventive new slot available, there’s plenty to keep you entertained.