You can feel relaxed even though you may have never played online with its sweet musical theme and vivid colours. Both newbies and well-trained gaming players are sure to be pleased with the excellent range of instant games and bingo rooms.
This review will discuss all there is to know about the features of this top bingo site. It will include tips and guides that players will surely enjoy.
Pros & Cons
Welcome Offer & Sign Up Bonus
Beatle Bingo players get to experience this site’s generosity the second they join the site.
All new players to the site need only comply with registration requirements, exclusive to the UK players.
The Welcome Offer is available after the initial deposit of at least £5. Depositing £35 for the initial payment will award the biggest online bingo bonus.
For the Welcome Offer:
150% in Bingo Bonus
- A player who deposits £5 will get £7.5 extra as bingo bonus.
- The deposit value is at least £5 and up to £35 to qualify for the offer.
- The most a single player can get in bingo bonus is £52.5.
- Bingo bonuses are playable like real cash to buy tickets in bingo rooms.
- The offer does not have an expiration.
150% in Games Bonus
- The player gets 150% of the value of the deposit in games bonuses.
- Games bonus funds are usable in other games on the website.
- All winnings from the games bonus accumulate in the games bonus funds.
The website has a wealth of free spins in its promotions. These spins are playable on all the video slots but are subject to wagering requirements.
|🔴 Site Name
||888 UK Limited
|😘 Welcome Offer
||DEPOSIT £10 PLAY WITH £40
|💳 Minimum Deposit
|☎ Phone Number
0800 901 2510
|😍 Sister Sites
Bringo Bingo, Giant Bingo, Angry Bingo & Dino Bingo
|💰 Deposit Methods
Visa, Neteller, Maestro, MasterCard, Paypal and PaySafeCard
Beatle Bingo Wagering Requirements
The Welcome Offer and other promotional bonuses have withdrawal restrictions. These are requirements set by the website to comply with before cashing the bonus funds. Both the games bonus and bingo bonus funds have specific wagering requirements.
Bingo bonus funds are known to give great prizes when applicable. Not all bingo sites feature a bingo bonus wallet, but Beatle Bingo is desirable with big bingo bonuses.
- Bingo bonus funds must wager 4x the bonus amount plus the deposit amount, which is a low wagering requirement.
- This means a £5 deposit with a £7.5 bingo bonus needs a wager of £27.5.
- When the wagering requirement is fulfilled, the bingo bonus winnings are available for cash withdrawals.
- Bingo bonus does not have a winning cap.
- Making a withdrawal before meeting the requirement will forfeit the bonuses.
Games bonus funds are more common than bingo bonuses. They are playable in quick-play games like video slots. This is why game bonuses have more strict wagering requirements.
- The game’s bonuses from the Welcome Offer have an 80x bonus amount requirement.
- This means that having a games bonus fund of £10 needs a wager of £800.
- There is an even bigger wager requirement for some games bonus in promotions.
- The other game’s bonus needs 99x the bonus amount of wager.
- The games bonus for the Welcome Offer has a winning cap of £100.
- This means that a player can only get £100 cash from the game’s bonus funds.
No Deposit Bingo
Beatle Bingo has many free bingo rooms. These are, however, available only to funded players.
If you are interested in free bingo, please check out our recommended sites offering no deposit bingo.
Ongoing Promotions & Offers
There are a lot more than just the Welcome Offers for Beatle Bingo players. The site also features many ongoing promotions.
- This is valid to all funded players on Beatle Bingo.
- The room is available every day from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- There are a total of 51 games to play.
- Each game will last for 6 minutes.
- Each ticket costs 10p to play.
- A player can buy up to 96 tickets per game only.
- The jackpot is randomly specified from £10 to £500.
- The jackpot is announced 10 seconds before starting the game.
- The winnings are awarded as real cash funds.
Free Bingo Games
The Daily Doozey room is playable from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The winnings are awarded in bingo bonus funds.
- Players can win up to £315 every day.
Quids In the room are playable from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- Valid only for funded players and can win up to £70 bingo bonus every day.
On The House is playable from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- Valid to all players with a £5 deposit within three days.
- Players can win up to £240 of bingo bonus.
The freebie room is available every day at 8:45 in the evening.
- A £50 bingo bonus awaits all the players.
Sunday Sizzle room is playable at 9:00 pm every Sunday.
- Players can bag up to £250 of real cash.
Magical Mondays room is available at 10:30 pm on Mondays.
- Players can get a total of £1,000 of real cash.
There are big Jackpot rooms that run from Monday to Thursday.
Players can accumulate as much as £5,000 in winnings.
These are all valid to funded players only.
Dreamy Monday room is available at 9:30 pm on Mondays.
- The jackpot is £600 or £120 for every marked-off line.
- Each ticket costs £0.05.
The terrific Tuesday room is available at 9:00 pm.
- Full house wins £750.
- Double lines win £500.
- Single line wins £250.
- The ticket costs £0.25 each.
Wacky Wednesday room is available at 9:00 pm.
- Full house wins £250.
- Double lines win £150.
- Single line wins £100.
- Each ticket costs £0.5.
The wishful Thursday room is available at 9:30 pm.
- Players can bag as much as £1,000.
- Each ticket costs £0.25.
Late Night Show
- There can only be 75 players for each game.
- The game starts at 12:45 am every night.
- Players can win as much as £100 in real cash.
- The tickets are only sold 15 minutes before the game.
- This is exclusive to all funded players.
- The bingo room is available from Sunday to Thursday at 9:00 pm.
- The tickets are free of charge.
- Players can win as much as 100 free spins to play on any slots games.
The Big £10K
- This is available every tenth day of the month.
- It plays every night at 8:00 pm.
- Multiple winners will share the £10,000 jackpot prize.
- The promotion is valid every Monday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Players must play in any bingo room with a chat feature.
- Players get 100% of the deposit amount in a bingo bonus.
- Players can get as much as £100 in a bingo bonus.
- During Happy Hour all loyalty points are doubled.
VIP Promotion & Player Reward
Beatle Bingo players will enjoy their excellent loyalty programme. This scheme allows players to level up with every activity on the site. There are a total of four levels to achieve. Each level has awesome perks in store for the players. Each level is graded based on jewels acquired from deposits.
Level 2 players are those who accumulate at least 1 to 599 jewels. They get a 5% bingo bonus cash back. Level 2 players also get given free spins and two tickets to the Big £10k room.
Level 3 players are those with 600 to 2,399 jewels. They will get a 10% bingo bonus and a 5% games bonus cashback. There are also 10 free spins and five tickets to the Big £10k.
Level 4 players have 2,400 or more jewels. Additionally, they get a 15% bingo bonus and 10% games bonus cashback. There are also 15 free spins and 10 tickets to the Big £10k.
Currently, Beatle Bingo does not have a promo code feature for their bonuses. All the freebies become readily available to players who are qualified.
Beatle Bingo Site Overview
This online bingo website has a fun and pleasant theme for its players. As the name suggests, it’s full of bugs and not the 60s rock phenomenon. That said, this may not be the best choice for those who are afraid of creepy crawlies.
For the desktop version, there is an easy access panel for all the essential tabs. Visitors are also greeted with previews of the site’s promotions. The visuals even come with exciting audio that keeps players entertained.
The site is easy to navigate through, with all available games put into categories. The website is simple and straightforward.
Beatle Bingo games are all a variety of 90 and 75 ball bingo games. The gameplays are simple and much like those in the bingo halls.
For the 75 ball bingo:
- Each card has a 5×5 grid with 25 boxes.
- There are 75 numbers to call out.
- The centre box is marked off for free.
- Winning patterns vary in each room.
- The most common patterns are horizontal, vertical, diagonal, and full house.
For the 90 ball bingo:
- The card has a 3×9 grid.
- Each card has 12 blanks and 15 numbers divided into three rows.
- There are 90 numbers to call out.
- A blacked-out line is a winning pattern along with two lines and a full house.
- There are multiple winners in the game.
- Some games can include progressive jackpots.
Beatle Bingo offers nine standard bingo rooms with 90 to 75 bingo varieties. The rooms vary in time of availability and ticket costs. Jackpot prizes depend on the room and bingo game modes.
For the 75 ball bingo rooms, they have:
- High 5
- Roller Coaster
- Big Fat 10
The Roller Coaster room offers a jackpot of £500 for a £1 bingo ticket. The High five room is a free-to-play room with reasonable winnable amounts.
The 90 ball bingo rooms are:
- Sunny ’90s
- 90s Extreme
- Late Night Show
These bingo rooms are available throughout the day. The usual game time takes about 5-8 minutes for the standard rooms.
Beatle Bingo also shares the daily jackpot rooms on Dragonfish sites. There are three rooms in this category. The rooms have huge jackpots as part of the site’s promotions.
- Dreamy Monday
- Wacky Wednesday
- Wishful Thursday
There are also special and VIP rooms that are invite-only. They share the 90 bingo gameplay with big prizes.
Beatle Bingo hosts three free bingo game rooms for qualified players. These rooms play on a 75 ball bingo mode. There are big jackpots to win in these rooms.
- Daily Doozey
- Sunday Sizzle
Beatle Bingo features great chat games in some of their bingo rooms. When available, players get to play word and number games. Winning in chat games will give free spins, bingo bonuses, and jewels.
Play on Mobile & Beatle Bingo App
Beatle Bingo is one of the many sites that are built for mobile device gaming. This is important since the majority of bingo players now are on mobile. The feature allows avid fans of bingo to enjoy their games on the go.
Beatle Bingo site is accessible to mobile players through browsers. The site’s mobile bingo function is possible with the built-in HTML5. Players need not worry since this is present for all the current mobile browsers.
The website does not have a dedicated Beatle Bingo mobile app for its players, but the top mobile bingo site is more than adequate.
Slots & Casino Games
Beatle Bingo has over 600 slots and casino games in its library. Bingo players can play their favourite video slots titles when they tire of bingo.
There are classic slots like Cleopatra, Bonanza and Starburst. This is also a Rainbow Riches bingo site for Rainbow Riches slot lovers.
Slots Games Software
The site hosts many slot games, giving players a great bingo site with video slots gaming experience. Thus, there are inclusions of the most recognizable software brands.
- Net Entertainment
- Big Time Gaming
Beatle Bingo has a lot of scratch card games in its library. They have a total of five titles that are also present on Dragonfish websites.
- Doctor Love Scratch
- Foxin Wins Scratch
- Hot Safari
- Diamond Strike
- Casino Scratchcard
Payment Methods & Depositing
Funding the account is easy as pie. Players only need to secure a valid account and log in. Once in the lobby, the “My Account” option is available for transactions.
Quick deposits are also available within the game rooms. This will provide a faster payment option for registered players.
To start with payments, players must choose a bingo payment method to use. After supplying the necessary details, click the continue button. The amount is transferred readily when the transaction is complete.
There are several accepted payment methods for players to choose from. Just remember that not all deposit methods are available for withdrawals.
- Visa debit cards
The minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal amount are £5.
Beatle Bingo Sister Sites
Beatle Bingo shares its domain with other bingo sites from Dragonfish.
Who Owns Beatle Bingo
The Beatle Bingo brand is a Cassava Enterprise bingo site. Cassava Enterprise is better known as 888 Holding PLC or 888 Limited. The company is a known authority when it comes to online gambling.
888 Limited and its services date back to 1997 when the company launched in the online gaming industry. Its subsidiary, Virtual Digital Gaming Services Limited, handles the services in Gibraltar.
This company is a household name when it comes to bingo, slots, and casino sites. 888 UK Limited holds the most number of registered online gamblers. Its huge player count numbers more than 27 million members.
Dragonfish is a B2B counterpart of 888 UK Limited. The company handles the business and marketing components of the company. Thus, Beatle Bingo becomes available to all the UK players through the services of Dragonfish.
The office is registered at 601-701, Europort, Gibraltar.
The license to operate in the United Kingdom comes from the UK Gambling Commission. This license is issued to 888 UK Limited. With this, all concerns of players and the authorities are addressed to 888 UK Limited.
Virtual Global Digital Services Limited handles the remote license from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. The license allows the site services to operate outside the United Kingdom.
Beatle Bingo Software
Dragonfish is top bingo software provider in the online bingo industry. The company serves as the connection between 888 Limited and the players. As such, players on Beatle Bingo are sure to have an easy and safe gaming experience.
The security features of Dragonfish does not permit third-party access to sensitive information. It provides legitimate encryptions on players’ details. This extends to the website’s cash transactions to prevent theft and fraud.
Dragonfish sites are the most visited bingo sites in the market. Their wealth of bingo games and titles are what draws players to the sites. This name alone is a good security badge for online bingo fans in the UK.
Dragonfish is the service that makes the site’s features accessible to all its players. The promotions, display, and interface are part of the software’s services. With this, players can rest assured that their online bingo experience is nothing but exceptional.
Beatle Bingo Support Details
An inevitable feature of an online bingo site must be customer support, a necessity as players need to address their concerns regularly. In this regard, Beatle Bingo assures its players with a live chat function for help.
The Live Chat feature for support is available daily from 10:00 am to 2:00 am. There is a polite and responsible service team to help players.
For further assistance via email, the “Help” tab is available at the bottom of the page. Players can send their concerns by filling out the contact form.
For a toll-free call within the UK, players can contact them at 0800 901 2510. The customer support team is on standby to offer help from Monday to Sunday. They are available to call from 10:00 am to 2:00 am.
Final Thoughts About Beatle Bingo
Beatle Bingo is an excellent website for all bingo and video slots fans. The simplistic design is pleasing even to the most strict bingo players. There is so much to keep every player entertained on this site.
The flaw within its many features is the high wagering requirement for games bonuses. It can be a deal-breaker for some. We, however, find it a reasonable restriction for its generous bonuses.
This is a site we can recommend to every online gambler and lovers of daily jackpot games.