Here’s your chance to see the Batmobile! Will you be able to outwit the bad guys and beat them at their own game? Check out this PlayTech review of Batman & the Penguin Prize to see what’s in store.
Batman & The Penguin Prize Slot
In Batman & the Penguin Prize, a PlayTech online video slot, travel to Gotham to take on some of the most legendary villains.
Hunker down in the Bat Cave and spin the reels like it’s your life on the line to collect cash rewards while attempting to drive out the Penguin and the rest of the city’s arch-rivals.
About Batman & The Penguin Prize Slot Game
This three-reel slot machine has 64 ways to win, with a total of 4,096 possible combinations. On your mobile or tablet, tap the “Spin” button or swipe to take a turn because it was built for use across numerous platforms. The reels themselves will bring a grin to the faces of fans of the show since there is a lot of nostalgia at work.
The background is a rich purple that is easy on the eyes, with bat symbols and the Penguin’s brilliant umbrella all over it. A photo of famed actor Burgess Meredith as the Penguin from the show appears next to the reels, and there are several symbols on the reels that reference the iconic series.
The goal of this Playtech game is to stop the nefarious Penguin from carrying out his scheme. Matching three, four, or six identical icons on the reels results in a win. The more symbols you can line up on the reels, the more money you’ll win. With a payoff of $100 for six matches, Batman is the highest-paying icon in the game. The bat sign is the game’s wildcard, and it can be used to replace any of the other symbols in the game, increasing your chances of keeping Gotham safe.
How To Play Batman & The Penguin Prize Slot Online
Batman & The Penguin Prize, unlike other online slot games, is simple to play.
- Log in to any online casino of your choice
- Select “Batman & The Penguin Prize”
- Click on the “Options tab” from the drop-down menu to view your deposit balance
- The “Coin Value” option can be used to adjust the coin’s size from 0.01 to 5.00. The maximum bet for a single spin is £500
- Select the “Spin Button” to spin the reels
You’ll see the bronze bust that held Batman’s bat-a-rang, the Penguin’s umbrella, Batman’s loyal butler Alfred, and photos of Burt Ward as Robin, among other things. The Penguin will vanish and convert into three more reels on the right side of the screen, which is a neat feature. You can use the Turbo Play button on the right of the screen for rapid reel spinning, or choose AutoPlay for a more relaxing encounter.
Both the high-paying symbols are innovative and artistically designed characters, while the low-paying symbols are equipment symbols. The symbols include:
- The Bat-a-rang – pays 3x, 10x, 20x your line bet
- A Statue – pays 3x, 10x, 20x your line bet
- The Penguin’s Umbrella – pays 5x, 15x, 30x your line bet
- The Penguin’s Hat – pays 5x, 15x, 30x your line bet
- Alfred – pays 7x, 20x, 40x your line bet
- Robin – pays 10x, 25x, 50x your line bet
- The Penguin – pays 12x, 35x, 70x your line bet
- Batman – pays 15x, 50x, 100x your line bet
Wild symbol and free spins are featured in Batman & The Penguin Prize online slot game, and they are responsible for a variety of in-game bonuses. Here are the special slot features in Batman & The Penguin Prize:
- Batman & The Penguin Prize Jackpot Feature: There are 4 different progressive jackpots to pick from in this game, just like the other slots in the DC Super Heroes Jackpot network, and they can be activated at any time, even if your spin didn’t result in a win. When you play for a bigger bet, your chances of winning the jackpot rise. If you win the jackpot, you’ll be taken to a special screen where you must click on icons. These are the four jackpots, each of which is represented by a distinct hue. When you complete a level, you will be awarded the equivalent jackpot. There are four jackpots: Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand, with the Grand being the most profitable (and potentially life-changing!) of them all
- Batman & The Penguin Prize Respins Feature: The Penguin Respins feature is triggered when you acquire a winning combination in the base game; here, you help Batman defeat the Penguin and his deadly pranks. Any win in the base game activates the Penguin Respin 1, taking place on the second set of reels and featuring extra stacked symbols. Any victory in the Penguin Respin 1 will activate the Penguin Respin 2, which has a total of 4,096 paylines and 22 Super Symbols! If you win in the Penguin Respin 2, you’ll move on to the Penguin Respin 3, which includes 4,096 ways to win as well. On the other hand, there are now 33 Mega Symbols on the reels. After then, you’ll be taken back to the standard base game reels.
What Symbol Triggers Batman & The Penguin Prize Slot Bonus Free Spins?
They are no free spins bonus feature in this slot. However, players can use the jackpot feature to earn more winnings.
Paylines and Stakes
Batman & The Penguin Prize is a 64-payline slot game, giving players multiple ways of winning. Batman & The Penguin Prize slot machine has a betting range of £0.25 to £500.
Batman & The Penguin Prize Slot Game Software
Playtech was founded in 1999 and now provides software to over 200 online gaming companies. As a result, they’ve risen to become the largest publicly traded provider of online gaming software in the world. They have a wide range of products but are most renowned for their great casino offerings, particularly their slots.
There are hundreds of Playtech slots to pick from, including the popular Age of the Gods series, which features a Greek mythology theme with progressive jackpots. They have excellent graphics, animations, and added things to offer.
Playtech’s main product is their slots; you may play hundreds of them online with such a huge selection. They provide the ideal casino experience by making all their slots available to play on desktop, mobile, and tablet platforms. They have nine studios that produce unrivalled premium slots. Playtech also owns Quickspin and Eyecon. However, they operate as separate businesses. Other popular Playtech slots include Batman & The Joker Jewels Slot, Batman & The Batgirl Bonanza Slot, and Batman & The Riddler Riches Slot.
You can play these slots and other famous slots at most online casinos.
What is Batman & The Penguin Prize RTP?
The Return To Player (RTP) percentage of Batman & The Penguin Prize is 96.06%. Anything between 93 to 95% is considered fair chances. Batman & The Penguin Prize exceed that mark, making it a decent slot game.
Batman & The Penguin Prize is a video slot game that has a medium level of variance.
Batman and The Penguin Prize is a straightforward slot, with the Penguin Respins providing the biggest payouts (especially 2 and 3). It’s all about the 22 Super and 33 Mega Symbols now that there are more opportunities to win, thanks to the increased amount of ways to win. The variance was in the middle for me, and it was a fun game to play. Batman & the Penguin Prize, developed by Ash Gaming, will quickly gain a following among DC fans who are die-hard fans of the Dark Knight. Even if you aren’t a Batman fan, there’s a lot to like about this game because of its distinct look, even if it could need a few additional features to make it even more appealing.