Up for some adventure? How about sailing the high seas with a bunch of pirates?
Baam Boom features 20 paylines, bonus features, free spins, substitute wilds, and other fun features that will keep you on your toes. There is also the prize pot and several chances to win real money.
This slot is similar to other battleship casino games, but the pirate action makes it somewhat unique.
About Baam Boom Slot Game
Baam Boom is a pirate adventure-themed online slot, one of the slot machines from Playtech. It was released for gameplay on the 28th of September, 2018. The title “Baam Boom” is explosive, and that is precisely what this game is. With its five reels and 25 paylines, the video slot has a group of features designed to keep the action in the game.
The graphics have a cartoonish feel and are pretty comedic. You can tell that Playtech dedicated lots of effort to the gameplay and overall design. Although the soundtrack can be distracting, there is the option of turning the sound off, so it isn’t much of a bother.
How To play Baam Boom Slot Online
As with most online casino games from Playtech, this game has relatively simple gameplay. One downside is the fact that access to the controls is quite complicated. Players are advised to play demo mode at the online casino of choice to grasp the game’s workings.
Some online casinos don’t require you to sign up or release your credit card details to play the demo mode. Specific casino sites also offer the free play mode, and you can learn the gameplay without worrying about losing real money. The steps involved in playing the Baam Boom slot include:
- Choose an online casino to play at. Ensure it is a trusted one. Playtech Casinos is a good option.
- Select the game you want to play; Baam Boom.
- Click on the “+” or “-” buttons at the far left corner of the screen. Use these to adjust your bet from a minimum of £0.30 to a maximum of £300.
- Click on the Spin button to get the reels rolling.
- To access the Autoplay option, press and hold the Spin button. A selection pops up, and you get to choose the parameters for the automated spins. To stop the auto spins, click on the Stop button whenever you’re ready. The Spin button changes to a Stop button during autoplay sessions, and it returns the game to manual play when used.
Baam Boom runs on mobile-friendly technology. This implies that you can take the game anywhere as it fits into your smartphone, which can fit into your pocket.
The game is set in murky ocean waters with pirate-themed symbols and bonuses. The backdrop suits the theme of the game. The graphics are simple, passing across a medieval message that can be understood on laptops and mobiles. As stated earlier, the soundtrack is a turnoff.
We find it hard to understand why Playtech chose guitar music for a pirate adventure game.
Baam Boom’s game symbols include the card royals range. The low-paying symbols are 9, 10, K, J, Q, and A card hands. The mid symbols include mugs, barrels, guns, and cannons. The high-paying symbols are the wilds and scatters. The game’s wild is the X symbol.
The scatter is a skull icon. The special symbols(wild and scatter) are associated with the game’s most notable feature, the bonuses.
Baam Boom’s excellent bonus features are just two in number. Although these may seem small, we can assure you, the bonuses are very rich.
- Wilds Bonus: Besides acting as a substitute wild, the X symbol also triggers this bonus. Any wild symbol that lands on the reel of the base game are collected in the cannonball wilds meter. Once you have up to 5 in the meter, the wild bonus is unlocked, and a treasure map appears on the screen. Unlock gems using cannonball shots at the map and have more wins.
- Free Spins Treasure Bonus: Extra spins are always welcome in any game. Players want more chances to win, and with the 30 free spins that this slot offers, you can keep playing to win. The free spins bonus is unlocked when three or more scatters appear anywhere on the reels. Three, four, or five scatters award you ten, twenty, or thirty spins. The awards also include multipliers of up to 100x your win. The free spins treasure bonus is like a 2-in-1 bonus. You get the free spins and get to play the Treasure Chest bonus round. A new screen appears with a treasure map on it. You have to fire cannonball wilds at the map to locate different gems. Each gem has a corresponding win allocated to it. Five maps will come up on your screen in succession in this bonus round. Your wins are collated at the end of the game and added to your total payout.
You can also claim casino bonuses to increase your total payout or get you some cash to get your online gambling journey started.
What Button Triggers Baam Boom Slot Free Spins?
The free spins feature is triggered when you land three or more scatter symbols on the reels. You stand a chance of winning up to 300 free games through this feature.
Paylines and Stakes
Baam Boom slot has 25 fixed paylines. This means that you cannot adjust the number of lines you want to bet on. In some ways, this is a hindrance. The stakes are considerate of low rollers and high rollers, so that’s one upside. The game has a betting range of 30p to £300.
Baam Boom Slot Software
Popular game provider, Playtech, developed the Baam Boom slot. The UK game company has been famous for its contributions to i-gaming over the years. It was founded in 1999 and has since grown into a multi-million company with a household name. This company continues to deliver quality from virtual casinos to bingo, poker, and online slot machines.
Playtech slots have excellent graphics, and you can hardly find one that goes wrong with the graphic quality. Some other games from this provider include Aztec Expedition Thundershots Slot, Atlantis Queen Slot, and Bai Shi Slot.
What is Baam Boom Slot RTP?
This online video slot has a return-to-player rate of 96.35%. This means that theoretically, players can expect to receive a return of 96.35% on every £100 they spend on the game. Of course, this doesn’t always hold for every game; it is a figure that can be trusted.
Baam Boom is a low variance slot. The risks are low, and there is a higher chance of winning, but the wins are low value. We’re not quite sure what to make of it. The only way to maximize this is to play as often as possible, so you rack up wins to give a huge total payout.
Regarding the soundtrack, the best thing to do is turn it off if it bothers you. The sound clashes with the game’s feel and can be very distracting. Although it isn’t a jackpot slot, Baam Boom has a high RTP, so that’s one encouraging thing. Note that the RTP depends on how you obey the game’s rules.
The bonuses are also very nice, so you know Playtech is doing some things right here. The game is designed with the best intentions for players at heart. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses Playtech, so you should have no scam worries if you play this game on its casino site.