Table of Contents
It’s time to discover the hidden treasures of a lost jungle in this simple video slot by Pragmatic Play; Aztec Gem is a 4-reel, 3-row, and 5-pay line slot. There isn’t much to go on about this slot, but it does feature multiplier bonuses which help amplify your wins, no matter how small. The setting sits in a jungle in Mexico where the 4 by 4 grid lies amid trees and leaves. Multipliers climb as high as 15x for stakes between ranges 5p and £25 per spin.
Aztec Gems has all its symbols on the reels as gems, and they come in solid colours. The tricky part of the game is, you can only land combinations in 3s; the fourth reel is only for the multipliers. Hence, though its outlook is a 4 by 3 grid, it is a classic 3 by 3 video slot. It’d be fun to note for observant players that higher paying symbols have a bright gold background and the low paying ones have a darker background.
About Aztec Gems Slot Game
Aztec Gems is a jungle/gem-themed video slot with a 4 by 3 layout and 5 pay lines. It is a slot filled with gems of different colours, set against a scary dark jungle. Against this darkness, the reels which are made of solid gold seem to glow. The gems beam mystically with the reels, enticing explorers to walk away with all the riches they can find in this eerie-looking jungle.
There is an ominous soundtrack like that of drumbeats and birdcalls. This soundtrack accompanies the gameplay, giving the already haunting atmosphere more suspense and thrill. Pragmatic Play makes the outlook of the video slot more cinematic than archaeological, making players more fascinated in the Jungles of Mexico than usual. All of its enchanting and vivid graphics make it a game worth checking out despite its medium volatility.
How To Play Aztec Gems Slot Online
Like every other video slot from Pragmatic Play, Aztec Gems is just as easy to play. The 4 by 3 slot might cause a bit of confusion for newbies as symbols don’t fill the 4th reel. Gems only fill 3 by 3 of the layout, while the last reel is filled with multipliers. To play this slot, you need to access an online casino of your choice, preferably one where you already have an account and then follow these steps:
- Start by logging into an online casino of your choice via your web browser or a mobile application.
- Search for the Aztec Gems slot, click on it when found and wait for the interface to load
- When it loads, click on the play button.
- The menu option will be available to check the paytable on how much the gems pay and the rules following the game.
- You can make a bet using the controls on the screen and adjust it as you deem fit.
- There would be displays on the screen showing the bet lines, wager and number of spins you have going for you.
- You can make use of the auto spins button to automatically set spins.
- When you finish spinning, you can cash in your wins on the online casino’s banking page.
The autoplay feature allows you to spin multiple times without interruption and can go from as low as 5 to as high as 100. The devices from which this game is accessible include Smartphones, Smartwatches, Desktops, Tablets and iPad. Most of these devices should have an iOS or Android operating system.
As one of the gem-themed slot machines, Aztec Gems has a variety of gem-related online slot symbols. Most of which are in solid colours and against a golden background or a much darker background. Amidst these gems is a special symbol that stands as the wild of the video slot.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The gems with darker gold backgrounds are low-paying symbols, while the top-paying symbols have brighter gold backgrounds.
- The Yellow Gem with a darker background – pays 20 coins on three on a payline
- The Blue Gem with a darker background – pays 50 coins on three on a payline
- The Red Gem with a darker background – pays 80 coins on three on a payline
- The Green Gem with a brighter background – pays 100 coins on three on a payline
- The Blue Gem with a brighter background – pays 120 coins on three on a payline
- The Purple Gem with a brighter background – pays 150 coins on three on a payline
- The Red Gem with a brighter background – pays 250 coins on three on a payline
- The Golden Totem – pays 250 coins on three on a payline
The Golden Totem also acts as the wild symbol of the game.
Aztec Gems has special features that add to the simple gameplay of the video slot. The slot is 4 by 3, with one reel dedicated specially for the bonus feature, which is the multiplier. There’s also the wild symbol to look out for. The layout of the slot makes it very easy to grasp how these bonuses work and how your wins can easily multiply.
- Wild: This is represented by the Golden Mask substitutes for every other symbol to complete a winning combination. Landing three of the wild also gives 250 coins in a cash reward, and also, the wild symbol comes stacked.
- Stacked Symbols: All symbols on the reels appear stacked
- The 4th Reel Multipliers: The 4th reel in this Aztec Gem slot is specially dedicated to multipliers, and there are the 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x, 12x, 13x,14x, and 15x multipliers. When you make matching combinations on the first three reels or an active pay line, you’ll get the wins with whatever multiplier is on the 4th reels.
What Symbol Triggers Aztec Gems Slot Bonus Free Spins?
This gem-themed 5-pay line video slot features no free spins bonus. It’s originally a 3 by 3 reel and has no space for so many features like free spins. However, it compensates with the wild symbol and the multipliers you get on the 4th reel.
Paylines and Stakes
Aztec Gem has 5 pay lines. You can stake a minimum coin of 1 and a maximum of 10 coins. Their values can also be set between 0.01 and 0.50, giving a total bet of between 5 and 50.
Aztec Gems Slot Game Software
Aztec Gem is a Pragmatic Play-powered video slot. Pragmatic Play is a European based software developer with over 150 slot titles in its portfolio. They’re renowned for creating slots that are particularly of high quality and also with different twists in their bonus features. The software developer came to be in 2015 and has been in the spotlight for fast-growing online casino games developers. Pragmatic Play’s work is concentrated majorly on slots for mobile, and some of their most popular slots so far include:
- John Hunter and the Scarab Beetle Queen
- Lucky Grace and Charm
- Book Of Vikings
- Chicken Drop
- Chilli Heat Megaways
- Rise Of Giza PowerNudge
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Aztec Gem RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.52%. For 100 coins spent, there’s an average return of 96.52 coins.
Aztec Gems is a medium volatility game, and this means you’ll get regular chances at winnings if you play smart. Also, there’d be regular winnings in the base game, but not so much for higher bonuses.
- Aztec Gems Deluxe
- Aztec King Megaways
Pragmatic Play is known for designing spectacular and novel video slots, and although Aztec Gems is a pretty popular theme, there’s the novelty of multipliers in the 4th reel. Players both new and veteran can try the game out for some casual wins and fun time.