Aztec Bonanza is a jewel-themed game with a 5 by 6 grid and up to 7776 ways to win, starting from 384. The game’s design fits the Aztec theme, with the reels set up against a jungle background and flowing river.
Aztec Bonanza slot explicitly interprets Bonanza’s meaning with the massive number of paylines offered in the online slot. The online slot from Pragmatic Play, who are also the creators of Ancient Egypt Classic Slot, features up to 7776 ways to win that begins at 348 winning ways and continues to expand as you land winning combinations. The effects and graphics to the slot scream wealth and top-quality graphics. The slot has an unconventional setup but is employed in some slots, and it’s essentially 5 reels.
The five reels form a diamond-like shape with rows in a 2-4-6-4-2 format. The corners of the grid are made of blockers that get removed to open up the grid entirely. The 7776 ways to win become viable when all of the 5 by 6 grid comes into play. You can start spinning the reels with as little as 30 p/c, and you can change the bet level from 1 – 10 as the coin value ranges from 0.01 – 0.50. You’d find the highest paying gem of the slot to be the green round gem which gives 2.5x your stake.
About Aztec Bonanza Slot Game
An Aztec temple features in the background, bringing out the video slot’s theme. You’d find the soundtrack as pulsating as the gameplay and its sound effects matching as you land the winning combinations on the game’s reels.
The game features a beautiful colour theme, and there’s a golden statue standing beside the reels. On the reel, you’d find glittering symbols, jewels made in the shape of spades, hearts, clovers, circles, triangles and crescent moons. It’s a fascinating slot that breaks the corners packed with dirt, triggering a special reel modifier. There are some bonus features to look out for in the game, and they increase your wins by multiple folds.
How To Play Aztec Bonanza Slot Online
Aztec Bonanza slot from Pragmatic Play can be played using your mobile devices and laptops/desktops. You’d need access to a licensed online casino that supports the Pragmatic Play software. Using the casino’s mobile application or a web browser, these are the steps to take in playing the Aztec Bonanza slot:
- Log in to your account on an online casino of your choice, and for new players, register with a safe online casino
- Please search for the Aztec Bonanza slot in the slots array and when found, click on it.
- When clicked, you should see the play button that’d launch you into the Jungle, where you can discover jewels and riches.
- To start spinning the reels to the slot. You’d need to make a bet using the bet minimum and bet maximum buttons. You can constantly adjust your wager with the + or – buttons.
- There are buttons on the screen that serves as a control for easy navigation. You’d find the ‘i” button for more information on symbols and the paytable, and there’d also be the lines button to select the number of active paylines you want to bet on.
- After making a bet, you can spin the reels to the video slot using the spin button.
- You can also use the autoplay feature to spin multiple times without a break.
- There’s also the turbo mode which speeds up the rate of spins. This mode is super fast, so you might want to be on the lookout. You can use the fast spins option if you can’t handle the turbo mode’s speed.
- There’s the settings button to adjust graphics and customize your settings. You’d also find the volume button to increase or decrease the volume of your soundtrack and sound effects.
- After spinning, your wins will show in the “wins” display on your screen, and you can cash in your rewards on the online casino’s banking page.
The game’s autoplay feature can run a minimum of 10 spins to a maximum of 1000 spins. All these fantastic slot features can be enjoyed from your Android and iOS devices.
Aztec Bonanza slot features some symbols with good payouts. As the slot is gem-based, the symbols are jewels of different shapes.
The paytable features low-paying and high-paying symbols. The low-paying symbols are the hearts, spades and clubs, while the top-paying symbols are the moon, oval, and green circle.
- The spades – pays 0.1x, 0.16x, or 0.3x your line bet on landing 3, 4, or 5 of the symbols on an active payline
- The Hearts -pays 0.1x, 0.16x, or 0.3x your line bet
- The Clubs – pays 0.1x, 0.16x, or 0.3x your line bet
- The orange rectangle – pays 0.16x, 0.26x, or 0.5x your line bet
- The green triangle – pays 0.16x, 0.26x, or 0.5x your line bet
- The blue oval – pays 0.33x, 0.5x, or 1x your line bet
- The green moon – pays 0.33x, 0.5x, or 1x your line bet
- The green circle – pays 0.5x, 1x, or 2.5x your line bet
Aztec Bonanza has attractive bonus features for players to increase their cash prizes. These bonuses include:
Tumbling Feature: This is triggered when the symbols appear in a cross formation; this way, there are 384 ways to win where the game uses a tumble feature, known as the tumbling reels mechanic. When there’s a winner, the winning symbols are removed, and new ones begin to drop to replace them.
After successive tumbling wins, a blocked corner will be revealed on the reels, and This helps increase the number of ways to win and reveals a modifier.
- Top Left Corner – gives mystery symbols that change into the same matching symbol
- Top Right Corner – Lower-value symbols turn into high-value symbols
- Bottom Left Corner – symbols on the first and second reels are replaced by huge 2 by 2 symbols
- Bottom Right Corner – symbols on the 4th and 5th reels are replaced by huge 2 by 2 symbols
Free Spins Feature: Unlocking all four corners in a tumble results in a free spins feature. You’d get five free spins that’d play on an expanded set of tumbling reels that offers 7776 ways to win. For each free spin, one of these bonuses will be triggered randomly:
- Mystery Symbols Feature – all of these change into the same matching symbol when they pop up
- Symbol Transformation Feature – Three of the low-value symbols turn into high-value symbols
- Colossal Symbols feature – the first, second, fourth and fifth reels have symbols that turn into huge two-by-two symbols for an initial spin and tumbles that follow.
What Symbol Triggers Aztec Bonanza Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The tumbling feature of the game triggers the free spins feature.
Paylines and Stakes
Aztec Bonanza has 384 to 7776 ways to win. You can stake a minimum of 0.30 credits and a maximum of 150 credits. Winning combinations pay from left to right.
Aztec Bonanza Slot Game Software
Pragmatic Play is the developer of the Aztec Bonanza slot. The developer is based in Europe and has been developing innovative and fresh slots over the years. Some of the slots from this developer include:
- Treasure Wild
- Aztec Gems Deluxe Slot
- Starlight Princess
- Gold Rush
- Bigger Bass
You can play these and other popular slots at most online casinos.
What is Aztec Bonanza RTP?
The slot has a high return to player rate of 96.78%. For every 100 spins, you get 96 coins in return.
Aztec Bonanza is a medium volatility game, so you’ll get regular chances at winnings.
- Aztec Gems Slot
- Aztec Gems Deluxe
Aztec Bonanza has numerous ways to win, and players can take advantage of that. The game’s total payout is best for casual rollers and is recommended for new and experienced players.