Amazons’ Slot from EGT brings the authentic jungle feel to you in the form of this cracking slot game. Read our review below to find out more about this slot game!
Everybody enjoys tales and legends in which legendary heroes defeat the forces of evil. Ancient civilizations in today’s comic books are filled with heroic characters.
Legend has it that the formidable female warriors known as the Amazons once roamed the earth. Just like the original story, EGT decided to make a slot game out of it.
Let’s discover what Amazons’ Battle has in store for us and how best to make use of this amazing masterpiece.
About Amazons’ Battle Slot Game
During Amazons’ Battle, the participants are thrust into a hazardous environment. The action will take place in a dangerous forest full of strange creatures. However, the area isn’t devoid of its unique beauty.
Since it’s mostly cloudless, this feels like the beginning of the evening. Green and lush greenery, as well as delicate roots, can be found on the ground level. Also, the reels appear to float in the air.
With no music to distract you and sound effects that appear only after a win, it’s a peaceful location to play in. With that said, the overall design of Amazons’ Battle is visually appealing.
Your local casino app will likely feature the Amazons’ Battle mobile slot, given its popularity. There is now no compatibility issue with Amazon’s Battle for iOS and Amazon devices.
Simply open up your online casino, and you’ll be ready to play. You can do this by using a mobile browser to access your online casino.
How to Play Amazons’ Battle Slot Online
At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re eager to begin playing this slot game. So, you need to pay attention to the steps below as they’ll help you get started:
- To begin, go to a reputable online casino and create an account if you do not already have one. After that, type in “Amazons’ Battle” to search for it. Once found, click on it to begin the loading process.
- You’ll see a question mark button at the bottom of the screen when the game first loads. Learn about the game’s rules, fees, and other features here.
- Adjust the volume by clicking the small cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Please take advantage of it.
- To alter your bet, click on the – and + symbols left and right of the bet box.
- By clicking on Banking, you may see your current balance.
- You can use the autospin at your disposal. Also, play Amazon’s Battle at a budget you can afford to stick to.
It’s a cinch to make use of these features. Start by following these instructions:
- Demo Mode: No actual money or registrations are required to play the demo version. You may acquire a feel for the game’s mechanics and playability before putting real cash playing the demo slot first.
- Turbo Mode: The turbo mode button is portrayed as a lightning bolt. When the Turbo Mode is activated, the game’s speed and thrills are heightened.
Because it takes less time for a spin to finish, there will be more spins and larger bets. You can activate or deactivate Turbo Mode with a single button press.
- Autoplay Mode: Online slot machines with an autoplay option are the exception rather than the rule. When this feature is activated, the wheel continues to spin. Before going on to the next round, the results are displayed.
- Bet Max: The maximum amount of money you’re ready to stake on a single slot machine spin can be placed with a Max Bet. Players benefit when a slot machine offers the option to place the maximum wager. Slot machine jackpots may only be won by wagering all of your winnings.
Amazon’s Battle’s payable contains lots of special symbols with varying payout values. These symbols include a race of Warrior women and more. They’re as follows:
- Blonde Hair Amazon: Pays £50, £20, £10, and £5 for 5, 4, 3, and 2 on a pay line, respectively
- Red Hair Amazon: Pays £40, £15, and £8 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Black Hair Amazon: Pays £45, £20, £10, and £4 for 5, 4, 3, and 2 on a pay line, respectively
- Amazon with Braids: Pays £30, £15, and £8 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Fierce-Looking Tiger: Pays £25, £15, and £6 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- A: Pays £20, £10, and £4 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- K: Pays £20, £10, and £4 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- Q: Pays £15, £8, and £2 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
- J: Pays £15, £8, and £2 for 5, 4, and 3 on a pay line, respectively
Bonus features are necessary for slot games as they can improve gameplay. There is a wild symbol and a scatter symbol in Amazons’ Battle, and the wild and scatter symbols are stacked, meaning they fill the full reel when they appear.
A black horse represents the stacked wild, and with the wild symbols, you can construct successful paylines. Stacked wilds mean that you have a greater possibility of substituting symbols to generate a successful payline.
A golden Axe and shield are the stacked scatter symbols, and those symbols appear only on reels 2, 3, and 4. Matching 7 to 9 scatter symbols will reward you anything from 7 to 30 free spins.
You may also use them to increase your chances of winning at no additional cost if you manage to match them all. Like with stacked wilds, it’s much simpler to earn free spins when the scatter symbols fill up a whole reel.
Amazons’ Battle Slot Game Software
EGT Interactive is known for providing a variety of other casino games such as Slots, Blackjack, etc. Many gamblers are drawn to their games because of the large jackpots and other available attractions.
Using their ongoing innovation, they can meet the needs of their customers and supply them with high-quality products. They can create excellent casino games because of their desire to transform the gaming industry.
Players can readily connect with the games because they are offered in many languages. Euro Games Technology has developed several popular EGT games, including:
- 40 Burning Hot 6 Reels slot
- Caramel Hot Slot
- Casino Mania Slot
- Cats Royal Slot
- Circus Brilliant Slot
- Circus Brilliant Egypt Quest Slot
What Symbol Triggers Amazons’ Battle Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Amazons’ Battle free spins can be activated by landing the Stacked Scatter symbols on the reels.
Paylines and Stakes
A maximum of 30 paylines can be wagered on in the game, which is played on five active reels. Choose the number of active paylines from the left and right side tabs.
They’re located just above and below the reels, respectively. Furthermore, there are no other paylines in between the two.
The next step is to decide how many coins to place on each payline. This is another chance where you can benefit from the game’s built-in shortcuts at the very bottom of the screen.
No other options are available regarding coin bets per payline, which are limited to 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 coins. Once you’ve decided how much to bet, the reels will begin spinning. To wager your most recent victories, select the appropriate icon.
What is Amazons’ Battle RTP?
The Return to Player for Amazons’ Battle is 96.13%. You may expect at least £961.30 in winnings for every £1000 spent on a long-term bet.
The Amazons’ Battle slot machine has medium volatility, so you can anticipate winning frequently. Despite this, the winnings are likely to be somewhat small and limited.
Amazons’ Battle is a well-designed and enjoyable slot game with a magnificent original background. Stacked symbols offer excitement. However, the overall monetary returns are limited, and you may run out of coins quickly if you aren’t attentive.