Humans have always had different thoughts about extraterrestrials. With such a vast cosmos, aliens are a distinct possibility. Prepare to meet a rare alien race that gives out large prizes.
This NetEnt Slot appears to have a lot going on, from the overall appearance to the gameplay. Alien Robots is a video slot that lets you comb through robots to find the game’s 10,000 coins, spread over five reels. This Alien Robots slot review will show you how to search the galaxy for the jackpot by using sticky wild features, wild symbols scatters, and free spin rounds.
This Slot is no longer available.
About Alien Robots Slot Game
Slot themes that transport gamers on historical or mythological adventures have superseded the market, but Alien Robots comes with a different spice. Net Entertainment designed Alien Robots, a 5-reel, 243-payline slot game, a tribute to robot cartoon enthusiasts. This game brings you to a futuristic realm dominated by robots.
The visuals on this space-themed Slot are unique, and it features a sci-fi soundtrack. The game’s backdrop is a starry night sky, and the reels are on a transparent screen. Some paying symbols on the reels include the red, yellow, orange, and robot dogs. Like all other great Net ENT games, Alien Robots can be accessed on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers and laptops. This means you can take the fun with you everywhere you go with your Android or iOS device.
How To Play Alien Robots Slot Online
Before playing Alien Robots, you must first log into the gaming website and set the parameters to your preference. You can also set your wager, spin the reels, and collect rewards for symbols that appear on your screen.
You can play Alien Robots by doing the following:
• There are a variety of coin sizes to pick from, ranging from 0.01 to 0.5. By tapping the “+/-” button, you may optionally choose the number of coins you want to stake. Surprisingly, one bet can contain up to 100 coins.
• After you’ve placed your bet, press the “Start or Spin Button” to start spinning the reels. You can also make use of the Auto-Play feature, and this option lets you keep spinning the reels without pausing the game.
Like many Net Entertainment games, Alien Robots features an AutoPlay option that lets you automate up to 1000 automated spins. With the word “Wild” inscribed, a red-eyed green brain alien represents the game’s wild symbol. To generate maximum winning combos, you can use the wild symbol to substitute other basic game symbols.
The scatter symbol represented by a UFO is the only symbol that can’t be replaced. The free spins round is activated when you get three or more scatter symbols. Three scatters award ten free spins, four will award 20 free spins, and five will offer a fantastic 50 free spins. You can also activate more free spins in this feature.
The beltline in this online slot game is straightforward and includes symbols that many slot players are already familiar with. The following consists of a list of Alien Robots symbols, betways, bet lines, and their values:
- Red Robot: 10,000, 1,500, and 250 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 1,500, 1,000, and 250 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- Orange Robot: 5,000, 1,000, and 120 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 1,000, 700, and 100 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- Yellow Robot: 3,000, 500, and 70 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 750, 350, and 50 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- Green Robot: 1,000, 250, 50, and 5 for 5, 4, 3, and 2 bet lines. 500, 200, and 30 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- Blue Robot: 500, 200, 30, and 5 for 5, 4, 3, and 2 bet lines. 200, 100, and 30 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- A: 300, 100, and 30 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 120, 60, and 15 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- K: 250, 80, and 15 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 100, 40, and 10 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- Q: 250, 80, and 15 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 100, 40, and 10 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- J: 150, 50, and 10 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 75, 30, and 5 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
- 10: 150, 50, and 10 for 5, 4, and 3 bet lines. 75, 30, and 5 for 5, 4, and 3 betways.
Alien Robots features some bonus features, and they include:
Spaceship Scatter: This is represented by a spaceship with a green beam. You trigger free spin rounds if you get to land at least scatter symbols during the base game. The number of free spins is measured by the number of scatter symbols on the reels. That means you’d be awarded;
- Ten free spins if you get three scatters.
- Twenty free spins for four scatters
- Fifty free spins if you get five scatters.
Alien Robots Free Spins: You’d be transferred to another interface when the Alien Robots Slot free spins round begins.
Expanded Sticky Wilds: Any wild symbols on the reels during free spin rounds turn into Expanded Sticky Wilds. While the other reels continue to spin, the wilds fill the entire reel and hold it there. This special feature stops, and after on re-spin, the wild reverts to a regular wild.
What Symbol Triggers Alien Robots Slot Bonus Free Spins?
The free spins are activated when you get at least 3 scatters. Once the free spins round is activated, other special symbols may attract juicy rewards.
Paylines and Stakes
Alien Robots has up to 243 active payline, which gives players an extensive betting range of options. This Slot has six different coin sizes, spanning from £0.01 to £0.50. So, for 30 win levels at a bet level of one, the minimum wager is £0.30. The maximum bet is set at £150 in this case, at bet level 5 with a £0.05 maximum coin value.
Alien Robots Slot Game Software
Alien Robots is a product of NetEnt. Founded in 1996, NetEnt is a leading provider of cross-platform gaming systems utilized by some of the world’s most prominent online gaming companies. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the gaming company has been a part of the gambling business for over two decades and is one of the few worldwide participants in online slots. Classics like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quests are among their nearly 200 games -as are 3D slot machines like the new “Street Fighter one.”
Some of the games provided by NetEnt include:
What is Alien Robots RTP?
The RTP for Alien Robots online slots is at 96.6 percent. This above-average RTP is quite impressive compared to many other online video slots.
This slot game has medium volatility, which lies somewhere in the middle of the volatile spectrum. You can enjoy consistent wins while still having a possibility to hit a big jackpot if you’re lucky.
Alien Robots by NetEnt has a lot to offer, from its simplistic play to juicy graphics. NetEnt takes extra care to protect its players’ personal information. They protect their users’ accounts using cutting-edge technology. We particularly enjoy the fact that players can customize the game structure in this entertaining game. The 50 free spins is also another added advantage. The 243 ways to win option, for example, isn’t found in many games. The symbols also have a captivating appearance, lending the game a lively and humorous tone. Alien Robots is suitable for newcomers to online slots and those accustomed to playing more sophisticated games. Despite its modest appearance, the game is packed with subtle surprises.