Amazons are one of the most popular warriors of Greek mythology, capable of matching their male counterparts. The Amazons were a female-only society where men were only used to procreate and sons were given back to fathers. Although these women are immortalised in history, the closest we have come to seeing them is in the movies.
50 Amazons’ Battle Slot
Fortunately, Euro Gaming Technology (EGT) has provided punters with another opportunity to observe them in the 50 Amazons’ Battle slot. 50 Amazons’ Battle is a 5×3 slot game that allows players to bet on the Amazons to win big. You can use this slot review to observe all these online slot game offers.
About 50 Amazons’ Battle Slot Game
50 Amazons’ Battle is a step in a different direction for EGT, known for its fruit-themed games. 50 Amazons’ Battle is a rainforest-themed slot game, unlike their retro slots. Nevertheless, it’s still a fun EGT slot, capable of offering the same excitement as its peers.
Although the Amazons of old are located in Themyscira, those in this game are situated in the Amazon Rainforest. As such, you’ll be seeing intricate foliage, some fierce yet beautiful Amazons, and a few animals. This game offers highly detailed graphics, with lots of beautiful animations playing with each win.
50 Amazons’ Battle is a 5-reel slot game that comes with 50 adjustable paylines, which offers many winning opportunities. The wins in the game come from landing 3 similar symbols on adjacent reels. All wins are counted from left to right, with the counts starting from the leftmost reel.
Unlike most EGT slot games, 50 Amazons’ Battle makes use of regular symbols like card suit symbols. The card symbols are the lower-paying symbols, while the Amazons are the higher-paying symbols.
This online slot game can be played on a computer, a mobile phone, and other internet-enabled mobile devices. EGT has also ensured that the gameplay in all devices is similar, so no punters will be missing out.
How To Play 50 Amazons’ Battle Slot Online
EGT is known for its simplistic nature and simple controls of online slot games. As such, experienced players and EGT gaming fans will feel right at home. However, if you’re new to playing online slots, you can get started with this guide:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is to search for a reliable online casino and register with them. The registration process is always easy and doesn’t require more than some personal information. This step allows you to access the online casino’s list of games.
- After logging into your account, you can search for 50 Amazons Battle in the game’s list. You can make your search faster by using the search bar on the casino’s website.
- When you open 50 Amazons’ Battle, you’ll first notice the 5×3 reels. Above it is the mystery jackpot counter and below it is some helpful game icons. These icons include the auto spin button, the volume icon, and the game info icon.
- At the bottom of the reels is the list of available bets. You can click on any one of them to wager on a game.
- Unlike most online slot games out there, 50 Amazons’ Battle lacks a spin button. So, choosing one of the bet options starts the game.
50 Amazons’ Battle offers some exciting game features such as:
The auto-play feature works when you click on the auto spin button. This button allows the reels to spin a predetermined number of times. The reels only stop after landing a win or after exhausting the inputted number of spins.
The demo mode allows players to play 50 Amazons’ Battle without spending real money. However, the demo mode doesn’t pay any real cash for any wins that you land.
50 Amazons’ Battle offers various regular and special game symbols that determine the payout you get from each win. The value of each game symbol is shown below:
- Q: This standard symbol pays 40 for x3, 160 for x4, and 300 for x5 on an active payline.
- J: This symbol pays 40 for x3, 160 for x4, and 300 for x5 on an active payline.
- A: This symbol pays 80 for x3, 200 for x4, and 400 for x5 on an active payline.
- K: This symbol pays 80 for x3, 200 for x4, and 400 for x5 on an active payline.
- Tiger Symbol: This symbol pays 120 for x3, 300 for x4, and 500 for x5 on an active payline.
- Brunette-haired Amazon Symbol: This symbol pays 160 for x3, 300 for x4, and 600 for x5 on an active payline.
- Red-haired Amazon Symbol: This special symbol pays 160 for x3, 300 for x4, and 800 for x5 on an active payline.
- Dark-Haired Amazon Symbol: This pays 80 for x2, 200 for x3, 400 for x4, and 900 for x5 on an active payline.
- Blond-haired Amazon Symbol: This pays 100 for x2, 200 for x3, 400 for x4, and 1000 for x5 on an active payline.
- Black Horse Symbol: This pays 200 for x2, 1000 for x3, 5000 for x4, and 20,000 for x5 on an active payline.
Numerous special features make 50 Amazons’ Battle an interesting game, and these features include:
Stacked Wild Symbol
The horse symbol represents the stacked wild, which can substitute for others, except the scatter symbol.
A battle axe represents the scatter symbol and this symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. The free spins bonus game is activated if 7 or more scatter symbols appear on the reels.
Free Spins Feature
The free spins bonus round is triggered by having at least 7 scatters on the reels. 7 scatters offer 7 free spins, 8 scatters offer 15 free spins, and 9 scatters offer 30 free spins.
The gamble feature allows players to wager their wins after a winning spin. This feature requires players to choose between two face-down cards. Choosing the right card doubles the player’s win, while the wrong card causes the player to forfeit the win.
Jackpot Card Feature
The progressive jackpot feature of this slot game is triggered randomly. This jackpot is represented by card suit symbols, such as the club, diamond, heart, and spade symbol. These card suits correspond to four levels of pay, where the club is the lowest and the spade the highest.
When triggered, players are to choose between 12 facedown cards. If 3 similar card suits are chosen, the player wins a jackpot corresponding to that card symbol.
What Symbol Triggers 50 Amazon’ Battle Free Spins
The free spins bonus round in 50 Amazons’ Battle is triggered when 7 or more scatter symbols appear.
Paylines And Stakes
50 Amazons’ Battle offers 50 paylines. The wagering requirements for this game go from a minimum deposit of £30 to a maximum deposit of £600.
50 Amazons’ Battle Slot Software
50 Amazons’ Battle slot was developed by the mobile casino developer Euro Gaming Technology. This slot developer was established in 2002 and is based in Bulgaria. When EGT was founded, it worked with land-based casinos, producing slot machines for them.
After entering the ranks of casino game developers in the casino industry, EGT has gained worldwide acclaim for its games. Their games range from video slot games and keno to table games and poker games. Some of their popular online slot games include:
What Is 50 Amazons’ Battle Slot RTP
The Return-To-Player (RTP) for 50 Amazons’ Battle is 96.12%.
50 Amazons’ Battle is a low to medium volatility slot game.
50 Amazons’ Battle is a departure from EGT’s fruit theme style. However, this slot will be enjoyed by players who are interested in something different from EGT.