The 40 Burning Hot Slot is a great online slot for slot fans to play. The game can be played on desktops or mobile devices with EGTs HTML5 technology.
Have you ever played any fruit-themed slot from Euro Gaming Technology’s burning hotline? If you have, you’ll probably understand what it means for a fruit slot machine to offer hot slot action. The classic fruit symbols, versatile paylines, and other features make it an exciting experience.
If you’re still interested in trying another hot slot machine, you should consider 40 Burning Hot. This slot offers mobile compatibility, classic fruit symbols, dollar signs, and special symbols like the 4-leaf clover. You can get an in-depth overview of this slot as you read through it.
About 40 Burning Hot Slot Game
Offering a 4×5 layout, 40 Burning Hot is an online slot game released in October 2017. This EGT slot is the 3rd game in the Burning Hot series, offering 40 paylines. Like other EGT slots, 40 Burning Hot also features the progressive jackpot feature.
This mobile casino game is set in a green background and promises to provide exciting payouts for all players. This game also comes packed with exciting bonus features and other promising prospects that’ll make you love it.
How To Play 40 Burning Hot Slot Online
After building all that anticipation and talking about all that this slot offers, it’s time to play it. If this is your first time trying out an online slot game, the guide below will help you out:
- Open the browser on your mobile phone or computer.
- Visit a trustworthy online casino that offers the 40 Burning Hot slot game. You should ensure that the online site you’re visiting is reliable by checking out their licences.
- In the search bar of that online casino, type in ’40 Burning Hot’ and search for it. Ensure that you choose the 40 Burning Hot from EGT since some slot games possess similar names.
- To start this game, you’ll need to place a wager. You can do this using the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- After placing your wager, you can click on the bet button to start spinning the reels.
- Withdrawing your wins after playing, however, depends on the casino you choose. Nevertheless, most of them allow players to withdraw their wins a few days after playing.
40 Burning Hot can be played on a computer, mobile phone, or any other mobile device. With EGT’S Hypertext Markup Language 5 (HTML5) technology, the gameplay on all devices is the same.
There are a variety of exciting features that are present in this slot game, and they include:
Paytable: The paytable is a button that you click to see detailed information on all the symbols in the game.
Demo Mode: Demo mode is the perfect place to start for punters trying out a game for the first time. The demo mode offers the exact features of the real game, allowing you to play without paying real money.
Autoplay: If you’re tired of clicking the bet button after every round, you can use the auto spin button. This allows you to set the reels to spin several times. As such, the reels only stop spinning after the preset number of times or when you land a win.
40 Burning Hot is just like your regular EGT slot game. So, you win when you land 3 to 5 similar symbols on the reels. However, all wins are dependent on the value of the symbols that make up the winning combinations.
Accordingly, the value of all the game symbols can be found below:
- Cherry Symbol: This symbol pays 100 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Lemon Symbol: This symbol pays 100 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Plum Symbol: This symbol pays 100 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Orange Symbol: This symbol pays 100 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Grape Symbol: This symbol pays 500 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Watermelon Symbol: This symbol pays 100 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Golden Liberty Bell Symbol: This symbol pays 200 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Gold Dollar Sign Scatter Symbol: This symbol pays 4000 credits for 5 on an active payline.
- Purple Star Scatter Symbol: This symbol pays 800 credits for 3 on an active payline.
- Red Lucky 7s Symbol: This symbol pays 3000 credits for 5 on an active payline.
The wild symbol and the scatter symbol make up some of the special symbols that are available in 40 Burning Hot. The 4-leaf clover wild is another wild symbol, helping to substitute for other symbols in the game.
Although this symbol doesn’t offer any specific pay, it completes your winning combination when it appears on the reels. The 4-leaf clover also acts as an expanding wild, covering the entire reel when it’s in a winning combination.
The lucky 7s are another special symbol of this slot game. Paying up to 75x your wager, their payouts topple all other symbols in the game. In the end, they also help to boost your payout in the game.
The best part of an online slot is its bonuses, and the bonus features in this classic slot don’t disappoint.
Gamble Feature: The 40 Burning Hot gamble feature allows you to make a bet by risking the wins of a round. Punters are shown a pair of facedown cards in the gamble bonus game. When shown these cards, they must guess the correct card between the red and black cards.
This feature is a double-or-nothing game that allows you to win 2x your winning if you guess right. If your guess is wrong, however, you’ll lose all the winnings, and the game goes back to normal. The gamble feature can be reactivated repeatedly, allowing you to double your wins if you keep winning.
Jackpot Card Feature: The 40 Burning Hot jackpot card feature is randomly triggered. If you’re lucky, this feature can be activated at the end of your spin.
When this feature is active, the player is taken to a new game screen where 12 facedown cards are dealt. You’re required to choose 3 cards from among them, and you win when all the chosen card suits are similar. The available card suits are the clover, heart, diamond, and spade.
These card suits correspond to the four levels of the jackpot. The clover is the first level, and the spade is the fourth level. The first level of the jackpot pays the least, while the fourth level pays the highest.
What Symbol Triggers 40 Burning Hot Free Spins
Unfortunately, 40 Burning Hot doesn’t offer a free spins bonus game. Nevertheless, its other special features make up for this.
Paylines And Stakes
40 Burning Hot offers 40 fixed paylines. The betting range for this game goes from £0.01 to £1000. £0.01 is the minimum deposit allowed, and £1000 is the maximum bet allowed.
40 Burning Hot Slot Software
Euro Gaming Technology (EGT) is a Bulgarian casino developer and the developer of 40 Burning Hot. Although this company has a fairly short history, they have gained a large fan base from producing successful games.
EGT games are designed to fulfil the innate needs of the players, making them well-liked among many punters. Some of the popular EGT slots out there include:
What Is 40 Burning Hot Slot RTP
The Return-To-Player (RTP) for this online video slot is 95.93%.
40 Burning Hot is a medium volatility slot game.
One of the strong points of EGT slots is their fun themes and progressive jackpots. While 40 Burning Hot offers an average RTP percentage and a medium variance, this doesn’t make it any less enjoyable. The progressive jackpot and other special features of the game make it better than most classic fruit slots.