The 2019 Las Vegas Global Gaming Awards are now less than a month away, and some of the industry’s biggest companies have shown their keen interest in becoming formal sponsors of this year’s awards.
Preparations for this year’s presentation ceremony are almost complete, with the event to be held in the G2E show at the Sands Expo Convention Center on Monday, October 14.
Here are the official 2019 Las Vegas Global Gaming Awards sponsors:
- Land-based Operator of the Year – IGT
- Digital Operator of the Year – NetEnt
- Land-based Product of the Year – Evolution Gaming
- Digital Product of the Year – Casino Technology
- Land-based Industry Supplier of the Year – Asia Live Tech
- Digital Industry Supplier of the Year – Aristocrat
- Customer Loyalty Program of the Year – Interblock Gaming
- Property of the Year – Scientific Games
- Product Innovation of the Year – Newgioco Group
- Slot of the Year – Inspired Entertainment
- Responsible Business of the Year – Novomatic
- American Executive of the Year – Sportradar
The Las Vegas Global Gaming Awards are sponsored by Gambling Insider in partnership with G2E. BetConstruct is a leading partner.
Julian Perry, Gambling Insider COO, said: “I am delighted for us to welcome the official sponsors for all categories in the Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2019.
“These Awards are set apart by their level of complete independence. The companies sponsoring should be lauded for their integrity and desire to be associated with awards where 100 of the industry’s great and good choose the ultimate winners. I think this integrity is what makes the industry’s leading brands eager to be a part of the show.”
All awards will be verified on GamblingInsider.com soon after the award event and will be accessible for viewing on GlobalGamingAwards.com / Vegas. The recipients will also be included in the GI Friday newsletter that week.