The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced on Wednesday that its board of directors has accepted the membership applications of six new firms, adding a total of 184 members to the trade group consisting of the world’s leading gaming suppliers, an all-time high.
AGEM Executive Director Marcus Prater explained: “AGEM appreciates the companies that have applied for membership in the recent months as all of the gaming suppliers have been working through the negative impacts brought on by the COVID-19 virus.
“AGEM’s new fiscal year began April 1 and we have suspended the collection of dues this year for all existing members as a small gesture of assistance for suppliers hit hard by the pandemic as we attempt to navigate this new landscape together.”
The new AGEM members are:
• Empire Technological Group, was formed in 2012 in Las Vegas and has become a single source for unique casino games and revolutionary table game technology to help optimise player loyalty and gaming revenue.
• Global Market Advisors (GMA), headquartered in Denver, is a leading international advisory service provider for the gaming, entertainment , sports, and hospitality sectors.
• KPMG LLP, headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, with a Las Vegas office, offers audit, tax and advisory services to all sizes of public and private corporations with a major presence in the gaming sector.
• Marker Trax, located in Las Vegas, offers a proprietary casino marker system that helps to remove the risk from issuing funds and provides an end-user distribution system that streamlines the process of casino markers.
•Omron, based in Kyoto , Japan, develops and supplies products to manufacturers of electronic gaming machines, including relays, switches, switch assemblies, sensors, lighting panels, and motors.
• Sparks Marketing Corporation, based in Las Vegas, is a creative, inventive and valued partner for trade shows, festivals, permanent environments, architectural manufacture and the retail sector.
AGEM is a multinational, non-profit technology trade organisation representing producers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, game material, table games , online technology, sports betting, key components and promoting gaming industry goods and services. AGEM is working to further the interests of manufacturers of gaming equipment worldwide.
AGEM members work together to build value for any business within the association through legislative action, regulatory control, trade show collaborations, educational alliances, information sharing and good corporate citizenship.
Together, AGEM has supported regulatory agencies and engaged in the legislative process to address challenges and create a business climate where AGEM members can flourish while maintaining a strong degree of support for educational initiatives and responsible gambling.